46: Back

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

My footsteps echoed in the prison as I walked with authority. Nothing but coldness radiating off my body as I made my way into the cell.

"He spoke?" I asked.

"N-No Bo-boss"

"Let's handle this hard way then" I said and sat in front of the chair where that bastard was tied up beaten heavily. I waved at my man. He threw cold water on him and he woke up with jerk.

"Who sent you?" I asked.

*Silence*

"Fine" I said and picked a knife and sliced his skin of hand. He screamed in agony. After that I sprinkled chilli powder and lemon juice on it which made it burn as hell.

"Who sent you?"

"Yo-you are a bas-bastard!!" He screamed.

I poured hot lava like water on the sliced part and sliced the skin of other hand adding chilli powder on it.

"Who sent you?" I asked in a calm voice.

"I wo-won't sa-say" he hissed.

I stabbed the knife in his stomach and twisted it.

"Who the fuck sent you?" I hissed.

"Ishaan-" I stabbed the knife in his heart and stopped all circulation in his body.

"Get all the information" I said and my phone rang.

"Ishaan khanna is no more underground."

"Got it" I said and cut the call.

"Send the best force to find the bastard. If he wants a fight let's begin the war!" I ordered.

I am soo damn frustrated right now. He had the fucking guts to attack my avy. What if he would have been successful in hurting her? What if something would have happened to her? I won't have forgive myself.

I just want to find that bastard and beat him to pulp. I want that fucker to die a bloody horrible that and let his body rot. And her..

I know she is the fucking mastermind behind all of this shit! I know it. Without her the jerk wouldn't have been able to hide for so long. But the question here is why?

What will he get? I don't remember him being my any rival either. I am just confused about the relation and this deal between them.

"I want all details of Ishaan Khanna" I told my investigation team.

AUTHOR

Somewhere in New York

A woman is sitting on a chair as if she is a fucking Queen with a ciggerate in her one hand and a gun in another.

A man is standing in front of her with his head down as he has failed her.

"O..our men cou... couldn't catch h..her" He stuttered.

"How many were there?" She asked and smoke the ciggerate.

"Uhh- some 10-12 of them" He answered.

"All of them were low life bastards!!" She gritted.

"I just want that girl in my claws. I will snatch every happiness from him! He cannot be fucking happy and to ruin him that girl is the only key right now!!!" She screamed and stomped her foot on ciggerate which was lying on the floor.

"I know but he is strong now. He is fucking Mafia King now. He has hell lot of protection now and power too" The man said running his hand through his brown hair.