8. 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

AVNEET NIGAM

So finally my makeup, hairs and all the things are done and at the moment I am admiring myself in mirror gosh! I am sooo beautiful God has made soo much efforts in making me haye!! And this dress OMG! It's just Fabulous have a look.

"Avu!! Are you ready?" Mom called when I was busy in admiring myself.

"Ohh yeah mom coming in a min!" I replied and rushed out of room god! I literally forgot about my reception while admiring myself hehe!

"OMG!!! Avu you look absolutely Stunning!!" Di squealed as soon as I reached downstairs.

"Even you are looking like a beauty Di look at you!" I complimented her admiring her dress!

"Ohh come on not more than you!" She said admiring my dress.

"Ohh come on mrs.pretty!" I said hitting her shoulder lightly and we both chuckled we both are amazing!!

"Oh!! Wait wait look at SOMEONE here!" We both said at same time once we saw mom.

"Ohh come on girls!!" She said chuckling.

"No no really you are looking beautiful mom!" Di said to her

"Yeah look at you!" I said in agreement.

"You girls say anything!" She said chuckling and shrugging if off.

"Ahem girls we are also here atleast give compliment to us also!" Bhai said whining while Mr arrogant stood there with his evergreen emotionless straight face huh! I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"Well Bhai you are rocking as always!" I said winking at him.

"Thank you sista you well today you are in spotlight" he also winked at me and we both did a fist bump and laughed.

"Well well my bro is also looking hot and sexy in this suit" vaishu Di said to Siddharth while raising her both eyebrows with a smile.

"My sister is also looking pretty hnn!"
He also said to her with same expression wow!! He can also give expressions that is something new!

"Ok ok kids now let's go we are getting late come on!" Mom said and we all went and sat in our respective cars this time with drivers me with Sid of course and Abhinavi and mom in one! But this time drive was silent I was just starting outside the window and was enjoying the cool breeze and streets view in night while mr.workoholic was doing something in his phone!

***

After a boring hour we finally reached at venue and we both went outside and as soon as we stepped out mom and abhinavi also came and OMG! Decorations are just AMAZING!!!

We went inside and mashallah! Inside decorations are more beautiful.

"Wow!!! This is soo beautiful!" I squealed admiring decorations.