31. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐞...?

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

It's been three days since she left to her parents house and I don't know why am I missing her so much! Like what's wrong with me? Since when I started missing people? Espacially women? She is really messing with my mind. Sometimes I start missing her suddenly, I don't want to go home as I know I will be greeted with loneliness. Before marriage also I used to loathe going there because I knew there will be nothing rather than loneliness. I knew there would be no one when I wake up.

But after she has came in my life, I didn't feel that much lonely because maybe I knew that she will be there watching some weird green creature on TV which she calls Avengers. I chuckled at the thought. You see how is she messing with my mind without even being here and I am chuckling just by thinking about her. What's this feeling? I have never felt this before.

"What are you thinking Sid?" I averted my gaze and was met with Faisu leaning over my cabin door all serious.

Woah! Faisu and serious together in one sentence is a very rare.

"Umm.... nothing" I didn't wanted him to know that I am feeling some stupid emotions again.

"Sid you and me, we both know that I know you since many years and now I can easily tell what is going on in your mind!" Huh! I don't like that!

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes and started doing my work.

"You are in love!" That sentence made me froze and I looked at him all blank.

"You are speaking rubbish!" I replied emotionlessly.

"No I am not! You are in love and you can't deny the fact!" He said and took a seat on the couch.

"Faisu! Something is wrong with you! Just now you said you know me since many years then you also know I stopped feeling emotions long ago! And love? That word doesn't even exist in my dictionary!!"

"I know that! But you are a human and human can feel all emotions! And about love? Let me tell you that you are in love with Avneet! I also know that right now you were thinking about her only with that stupid smile of yours! And I know that you are not going home because you know you will be greeted with loneliness again! Like you have been since years!"

I didn't said anything and he continued.

"Tell me if you don't love her then let's think that you divorced her and after some months you see her in someone else's arms. How will you feel? Will you feel nothing? What if someone hurts her? What if she goes away from you? You will once have to live with loneliness! Won't you feel anything? And weren't you going early since past some days because you know someone was there in your house waiting for you?" He finished angrily.

It's just then I realised that watching her in someone else's arms will make me rip his head off his body. And I don't want to feel loneliness that I have been feeling since years once again! And thinking about someone hurting her just made me want to remove his/her existence from Earth. And that's the reason I am missing her as hell. And no matter how hard I tried to not feel that emotion 'LOVE' she made her way to my heart!

"I love her" I wishpered and saw Faisu's eyes widen and a big monkey grin came in his face.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally!!! Thank you god that this stupid realised that he is a human! And he is in love!" He said dramatically wiping his fake tears from corner of his eyes.

And here I thought he became serious! I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever now get out of my cabin!"

"Yeah! Yeah, sure! I'll leave you and your thoughts of Avneet alone!" He smirked and went out of my cabin. Idiot!