Chapter 2:

All of the guys were fishing off of the dock, and Kie, you, and Sara were in the hot tub.

" Alright! I'm not catching jack!" JJ yelled.

"Same." Pope and JB answered.

"We should throw a party at the boneyard!" JJ happily proposed.

"JJ seriously?" Kiara asked.

He turned to her and gave her a confused look.

"Do you not remember last time? Y'know where my ex-boyfriend, Topper almost drown John B, and you pulled a gun on him? Then proceeded to fire the gun several times to the sky." Sara said backing up Kiara's statement.

"Yea but this time it'll be different. You're with John B, I don't have the gun...see? No problem." He gave a stupid grin.

Kiara just rolled her eyes. JJ ran inside and grabbed a beer barrel and three 24 cases of beer. Everyone loaded up stuff in the van. You sat by the dock, watching the water and thinking to yourself. You were stressed out. With your mom, money, and just everything for no reason.

You felt someone's arms wrap around your waist, and you immediately knew it was JJ.

"Close your eyes," he whispered.

You did as he said and felt him put something between your lips. A blunt he had rolled. You heard him lighting the lighter, and lit the blunt. You opened your eyes and turned to him, still inhaling the drug. You took it out of your mouth and exhaled.

"How is it?" He asked smiling.

You nodded and started taking another puff. "It's good." You said when you breathed out.

He smiled, "Good."

You took a few more puffs before he grabbed it from you. You scowled at him.

"Sorry." He said. His voice had no remorse behind it. "I don't want you high. Yet, at least. Just calm."

"I've been calm!" You defend.

"Yea but you're stressed and nervous."

You looked away, knowing he was right.

He tucked your hair behind your ear. "Come on, they're all in the van. Let's go."

He grabbed your hand and held it as the two of you walked. You both got in the van and John B put on some music, everyone laughed, sang, and talked. You looked out the window.

You wanted to do what everyone else was doing. You loved doing it. You just weren't in the mood tonight. Usually when your mom got to you, doing this type of stuff made you ecstatic. That made you think, Is that why JJ suggested this?  You weren't much of a party person, but you still ended up having a good time.

Soon enough you arrived at the boneyard. You helped everyone set up everything. Once that was done JJ and Pope started to make a bonfire, John B was wrestling Sara in the ocean, and Kirara was laughing and cheering at them.

You took off your hoodie to go in the water when you caught a glimpse of a huge bruise on your ribcage. You lightly touched it, and it hurt bad.

"Nevermind then." You huffed under your breath. You wanted to go swimming, but when people started arriving they would stare and some would ask questions. All you wanted right now was to lay in bed and cuddle with JJ.

The first few people to show up were yearly travelers. People who don't live here, but come back once or more a year. You didn't know why they liked it so much here.

Pretty soon people started rolling in. You kept bumping into people and people kept bumping into you, you couldn't see any of your friends, let alone your boyfriend.