Chapter 9

WARNING! SMUT ALERT!

You ended up at John B's house. You were cuddled up next to JJ, in the bed that you and him mostly slept in. You didn't bother putting clothes back on since it was just the group. You still had bruises and cuts all over you from earlier.

"Your so hot, you know that baby?" JJ whispered in your ear.

"Why thank you." You said and turned around and the two of you started to kiss very passionately.

You would go through hell and back for him.... Well, you had already done that, you would die for him.

"Is your arm feeling okay J?"

"It's sore but I'll be alright"

He gently pushes your body underneath his, keeping in mind your injuries and he was looking down at you as he was on top of you.

He ran his hand up your thigh and his fingers lightly brush your area and up your stomach to your breasts. He leaned down and started to kiss you as his hand wrapped around your back and started to unclip your bra, his hurt arm just lying there limply.

JJ was still being gentle and careful of your hurt body. He's usually more fast-paced and rough.

He undid your bra and pulled it off.

"God, you're so beautiful." He muttered admiring you.

"Can't believe you all mine." He started trailing kisses down your body, starting from your neck, going to your boobs and he worked his way all the way down to your vagina.

He rubbed his fingers around your pantie-covered clit. And you let out a few moans, eventually, he decided to remove the cover. He wrapped his fingers around the lace and slowly pulled them down.

He, again, started kissing you and he made his way "down there." Then JJ drug his tongue over your clit. You let out some loud moans.

You watched as he leaned up and took off his shirt one-handedly.

You intensely stared at him, as he took his pants and underwear off in one pull.

He aligned his bulge to your entrance and looked at you for permission. You nodded your head, staring at him mesmerizingly.

You let out several series of moans as he thrusts in and out of you. The old bed creaked and hit against the wall each time he rammed into you.

"J-JJ!" You moaned loudly.

"That's right...yell my name, y/n" He huffed out.

He kept slamming into you and pulling out until you started to reach your climax.

"Come on baby.." JJ moaned.

Seconds after he said that you came all over him. He then pulled out and came. You were on the pill but the two of you tried to take a bit more precaution.

JJ then collapsed and lay beside you.

"I love you..." you said

"I love you more y/n. And always will."

The two of you got dressed and cleaned up and walked into the kitchen.

Kiara and Pope were leaning against the counter with their arms crossed. Sarah and John B were sitting at the table in front of them.

"Sit," Kiara said.

You glanced over and JJ and he glanced back. The two of you sat next you JB and Sarah.

"I and Pope are sick and tired of having to hear your guys' doings."

"It was one time," JJ said.

We all looked at him as if we were saying, "Be fucking for real"

"Especially 2 sessions at once!" Kiara exclaimed.

"Y'all are disgusting. We did not need to know that they were doing it too!" JJ commented.

"Imagine having to hear both sessions!" Pop spoke up.

"Okay, first of all, my house. Second of all, we all will start letting everyone know when they need to 'leave the house,'...fair?"

"I suppose we could deal with that," Kie says rolling her eyes.