1.

"Baaki saare kaha hai?"

(Where are the rest?)

Shivam asks as he gets out of his class. He gives a brotherly hug to Rahul and Nikhil.

"Meghs and Pooja washroom. Aur Armaan bechare ki teacher ne abhi class hi nhi chhodi."

(Poor Armaan is still stuck with his teacher.)

Rahul said with fake sympathy and Shivam and Nikhil chuckled.

Just then the two girls came back laughing about something. Shivam hugged them too. A little longer to Pooja which didn't go unnoticed by Rahul but he dismissed it.

Just then Armaan too came out and sighed in relief.

"Chali gyi finally. Bhai chhodne ko hi ready nhi thi."

(She left finally. She was not ready to leave.)

Everyone chuckled and Megha hugged him making him smile.

Megha and Armaan were dating since they were in 4th year.

All of them were together since school. Nikhil was their junior but since the rest dropped an year and Nikhil was an year early admission so they were together in college.

"Chalo bhai ab."

(Now come.)

Rahul said and dragged everyone from there.

It was their break. The only time they got together because of continuous classes.

Megha and Nikhil were in one class. Rahul and Pooja were in one and Shivam and Armaan were alone in separate classes.

"Mansi nhi aa rhi?"

(Is Mansi not coming?)

Armaan asked Megha referring to Megha's younger sister who too was in the same college but different course and year. She too met them only in break.

"Aa rhi hai. Hum neeche pahuchenge toh woh already hogi waha."

(She is. She would be already there when we reach down.)

Megha said and Armaan nodded.

Everyone was having a mixed kind of feeling because it was their last year. They were happy but also got nostalgic at times.

No one knows after college where they would be. Whether they would meet or not. It is only for saying that we will stay together but everyone moves on when their own lives start.

They reached their usual spot where Mansi was already sitting. She smiled and waved at all of them. She was two years junior to them. 

Everyone sat down and took out their lunch boxes. They ate their food sharing each other's lunch.

After their break they moved back to their respective classes for the rest of the remaining lectures.

They moved out of the college together. Rahul and Pooja came by car. Shivam came on his bike. Nikhil too had his car. Armaan had his car too. Megha and Mansi came on scooty.

Mansi was walking towards their scooty when Megha called her.

"Sun tu waha wait kr mai abhi aati hu."

(You wait there I am coming.)

She said and went to Armaan who was about to sit in his car.

Their families were very orthodox and were against love marriage so no one in their families knew about them.