4.

The place was decided, the date was finalised and the group was meeting in a lounge cum bar.

Rahul - Preeti and Pooja reached first followed by Armaan. Megha -Nikhil and Mansi entered together and Shivam came in last.

They ordered their food and drinks. They were having their food with beers.

After one bottle Preeti pulled Rahul to the dance floor with her to which he complied happily.

The two were dancing sensually while the rest busied themselves in talk.

Pooja's phone rang and she went outside to attend it since it was her mother's call and there was a lot of noise.

She came to an area with almost no noise.

She attended the call when she felt someone's presence. She smiled seeing Shivam standing at a distance leaning on the wall. His arms were folded in front of his chest and he was looking at her with a smile on his face.

She disconnected her call with her mother after listening to her instructions and went towards him.

"Tum yaha kyu aaye?"

(Why did you come here?)

"Just making sure tum thik ho."

(You are fine.)

He said looking into her eyes making her heart skip a beat.

"Mujhe kya hua?"

(What happened to me?)

"Yaha log drunk hai. Kisi ke saath jaao jaga bhi jaa rhi ho."

(People are drunk here. Don't go anywhere alone.)

He said tucking her hair behind her ear. She lowered her head and mumbled a sorry. He held her chin and made her look up.

She looked into his eyes and her breath hitched. His eyes flickered to her lips and he gulped.

He leaned in and pecked her lips softly. The moment was so brief that it was as if it didn't even happen. But her fast breathing, her dancing heart were proofs that it did happen.

She looked at him dazed. One moment the two were looking at each other with intense love and feelings.

And the next moment her arms were around his neck, his arms were wrapped around her waist pulling her into him completely and their lips were joined in a passionate kiss. They kissed each other like two wolves in heat.

Pulling back due to lack of breath, they rested their foreheads against each other.

Both of them knew it was now or never, so taking the chance they said at the same time.

"I love you."

Both of them looked at each other at the other's confession and smiled.

Shivam hugged her tightly and twirled her around in his arms. She giggled and held him tightly.

He put her down but didn't leave her. Leaning in again he had just pecked her lips when they heard a loud voice.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?"

Rahul was standing with a fuming expression on his face. Pooja looked at him wide eyed.

He marched towards them and peeled Shivam off Pooja. He punched him square on the face.

Pooja shrieked and Shivam stumbled back. Before he could stable himself another punch was landed on his face.

He groaned and said.