3.

They reached his home and he showed her the room. Since he lives in a one room apartment they would have to share the room.

"Tumhe agar change krna hai toh kr skti ho. Mai bahar wait kr lunga."

(You can change if you want. I'll wait outside.)

He said and started moving out but stopped in his tracks hearing her call him.

He turned and looked at her. He had always seen her smiling and cheerful but today, she looked dead and gloomy.

"I am sorry tumhare saath ye sab hua. Mujhe tumhe bulana hi nhi chahiye tha."

(I am sorry because of me this happened. I should not have called you.)

He sat beside her.

"Don't blame yourself Megha. Agar mai nhi toh wo kisi aur se tumhari shaadi krwa dete. Be happy atleast I know you and understand you."

(If not me then they would have gotten you married to someone else.)

He said trying to cheer her and she smiled a bit.

"Thank you. Aur haan please abhi kisi ko mat batana about all this. Mai pehle Armaan se baat krna chahti hu. Ki aakhir wo aaya kyu nhi?"

(And yes please don't tell anyone about this. I want to talk to Armaan first. That why did he not come?)

Nikhil nodded and went out to let her change.

She opened the door after changing and Nikhil slept on the couch letting her sleep on the bed.

The next day both of them didn't go to college. 

The day after that, they went together in Nikhil's car.

Megha was mentally praying that they would not meet any of their friend's in between because it would be difficult to explain them she was coming with Nikhil.

As soon as Megha stepped out of the car Mansi out of nowhere hugged her.

"Di! Aap thik ho na? Mai bhut darr gyi thi. Pata nhi kaise papa ko pata chal gaya aur ye sara tamasha ho gaya?"

(Are you ok? I was so scared. God knows how papa and everyone got to know and all this happened?)

Megha smiled and cupped Mansi's face.

"Koi baat nhi. Mai thik hu."

(No worries. I am fine.)

Mansi's eyes went to Nikhil who was smiling looking at Megha. Her insides fumed in anger and she smirked when she saw Armaan parking his car.

"Di! Armaan!"

Megha quickly turned and saw Armaan coming out of his car looking disheveled.

"Tum aaye kyu nhi Armaan? Pata hai kitna kuch ho gaya."

(Why did you not come Armaan? Do you know what happened.)

Megha said almost crying and Armaan held her hands. Mansi smirked seeing Nikhil's mood turn sour when he saw their joined hands.

"I am really sorry. Mai aa rha tha lekin mujhe urgently hospital jaana pada. Mom ka accident ho gaya tha. I am sorry Megha."

(I was coming but I had to go to hospital urgently. Mumma had an accident.)

Megha shook her head and said.

"Aunty thik hai ab?"

(Is she fine now?)

"Better hai. Tum kuch keh rhi thi. Kya ho gaya?"

(Better. You were saying something. What happened?)