5.

Rahul leaned in and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back with equal fervour. 

He pulled her on his lap and she gasped and looked at him smiling naughtily. He round his arms around her waist and her hands went in his hair.

The kiss turned hungry and Rahul whispered in between.

"Backseat?"

Preeti gasped and hit his chest making him laugh. 

"You'll say sorry to Pooja and Shivam."

She said breaking the kiss. He gave her an annoyed expression. He leaned in and said.

"Can we discuss this later."

She put her hand on his mouth and said.

"There's nothing to discuss. You are wrong here and you are going to apologize. Say it. Warna mai jaa rhi hu."

(Otherwise I am leaving.)

"Fine."

He grumbled behind her hand and she smiled and got off his lap making him whine.

"That's not fair. Come back here."

"Nope."

She giggled and kissed his cheek.

He smiled like a fool and started driving. First he dropped her to her home and then went to his.

He thought about what happened and realised that he had actually overreacted.

On top of that he had beaten his best friend up.

He is so going to hear it from him now.

He groaned but decided to sleep for the time being.

On the other hand, Pooja was nursing Shivam's busted lip and swollen jaw and eye with an ice pack. She hissed whenever he did and he found that very cute.

He noticed that she looked tense. He pulled her and made her sit on his lap. She looked at him wide eyed.

"Relax! You know your brother right. Saale ka dimag jab hilta hai toh kuch bhi karta hai. He will be back to normal kal tak."

(He does anything when he goes mad.)

Pooja chuckled a little but looking at his swollen jaw she said.

"Mai muh tod dungi uss ka. Itna marta hai kya koi?"

(I will bring his jaw. Does someone does this?)

"Don't! I'll do the honors myself."

He said smirking evily and Pooja chuckled.

Megha, Nikhil, Armaan and Mansi were sitting in the lounge area waiting for the others when Pooja and Shivam came. 

Looking at Shivam's condition they asked what had happened and Pooja narrated the whole incident.

Megha wiggled her eyebrows at her and said.

"Leave Rahul. Congratulations to you. Finally you guys confessed."

She said and rest everyone chuckled. It was crystal clear that the two were in love.

Mansi who was doing something on his phone suddenly got up and said.

"I'll back. Need to use the washroom."

"Mai chalu?"

(Shall I come?)

Megha asked but Mansi shook her head smiling.

"Nhi. I'll manage. Aap baitho."

(No. You sit.)

She went towards the direction of the washroom but instead of going there, she turned to the terrace area which no one noticed.