6.

Surprise Shawty!!😁
Since you guys wanted Megha and Nikhil's scenes. Enjoy the hot chapter!🥵
**************************************

Megha wiped her tears and looked at Mansi.

"Armaan really loves you Mansi."

She then looked at Armaan and said.

"He had never touched me apart from holding hands. Not even a forehead kiss. Jab bhi mere saath hota tha mujhse jyada tumhari baatein hoti thi."

(Whenever we were together he used to ask about you only.)

Megha chuckles humourlessly feeling like a fool not to realise it early.

"Lekin tumne jo mere saath kia hai na Armaan. I'll never forget it. I hate you for that. I hate you Armaan."

(But what you did with me Armaan.)

She said and ran down from there.

Shivam and Pooja were gone by then because Shivam's swelling was getting worse.

Nikhil was sitting there waiting for Megha. There was a fear in his heart that he might lose Megha to Armaan. That he might lose his wife. The woman that he had fallen in love with.

His eyes were glued to the door that lead to the terrace and he sat upright when he saw Megha running out from there wiping her tears.

He immediately ran to her and cupped her face.

"Hey! Kya hua? Why are you crying? Armaan se ladai hui?"

(What happened? Had a fight with Armaan?)

Megha just looked at him and hugged him tightly and burst out crying.

He held her tightly and caressed her head.

"Megha!? Kya hua? Please tell me."

(What happened?)

"Take me home Nikhil. Please!"

She whispered crying and he scooped her up in his arms without another word.

He took her towards his car and buckled her up. He kissed her head softly and she looked at him.

He was the first man to kiss her forehead. Not even her father did so. She looked at him with tears in her eyes and recalled what Mansi had said.

He is clearly in love with you.

'Is it really love or does he sympathize with me?'

She was conflicted. Never in her whole life she has been truly loved. Her father valued his customs and society over her. Her sister envied her. The man she thought she loved betrayed her.

She closed her eyes and let her tears free as Nikhil drove towards their home. The two have gotten close during the months after their marriage. Megha would share everything with him. Even the smallest bit. Maybe because they lived alone in the house and had no one else to talk to.

Unknown to each other, both of them had grown habitual and addicted to each other and each other's presence.

They reached home and Megha immediately went to her room followed by Nikhil. She slumped on the bed and cried.

"Megha! Jaan mujhe bataogi nhi ki hua kya hai? Did you have a fight with Armaan?"

(Love please tell me what happened.)

"Don't take his name!"

She grumbled and told him the entire conversation with Armaan and Mansi. Nikhil was shocked.