2.

The week went by and Megha and Armaan were busy making plans of their escape and marriage. 

No one in their friends knew about their plan except for Megha's sister, Mansi.

Megha was sitting in the class and taking the lecture when Armaan entered to ask something from the professor.

Nikhil who was beside Megha nudged her and wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

Megha rolled her eyes at him but there was a smile on her face.

Armaan looked at her and winked and Nikhil woohoed.

"Shut up Nikhil."

"Okk bhabhiii."

He loves to tease her calling her bhabhi whenever Armaan was around.

But today Megha was not paying attention to his teasings because today her mind was on something else.

Today, she and Armaan had planned to run away to get married.

They decided that they would tell their friends after their marriage.

The day went by normal and Mansi and Megha were sitting in their room waiting for everyone to sleep.

It was 1 pm when they finally started their escape plan after making sure everyone was sleeping.

Armaan had said that he would already be waiting for her near the famous krishna temple which was half an hour away from her home.

Megha packed a few things that she thought she would need. A pair of clothes, sanitary items and other important stuff and some money.

She and Mansi went out and Megha sat on the scooty starting it. She looked at Mansi and hugged her with tears in her eyes.

"Dhyaan rakhna apna. Mai kuch dino mai wapas aa jaaungi."

(Take care of yourself. I will be back in a few days.)

Mansi nodded and Megha kissed her head and went away driving her scooty.

Mansi went inside and slumped on her bed. Slowly a smile formed on her face and she dialled the person who was waiting for her call.

"Hello. Wo yaha se abhi nikli hai. Jo bhi shuru krna hai agle do ghante mai krna."

(She has left from here. Whatever you are going to do, do it after two hours.)

She said and disconnected the call with an evil smile on her face. Not knowing that her actions would turn against her only.

On the other hand, Megha reached the temple and parked her scooty. She went inside the temple and looked around for Armaan. She called him but his number was unreachable.

'He might be on his way.'

She thought and sat there waiting for him. Her wait turned into half an hour, an hour, an hour and half but he did not turn up nor did he picked up his phone calls.

Megha was on the verge of crying now. She could not go back home because her family would definitely get suspicious.

Not knowing what to do she called the only person who could help her right now.

Nikhil was sleeping peacefully when his phone rang. He groaned and looked at the caller Id.

He frowned seeing Megha calling him at such late at night. Sitting up straight he picked up her call.

"Hello Megha? Kya hua? Itni raat ko call kyu kia?"

(What happened? Why did you call so late?)

He heard sniffing from the other side which worried him.