2.Rules

Daneen P. O. V

I was so petrified, he came and sat near me and said " How was the night baby girl? " And propped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Listen" He said, his face devoid of any expression and emotion.

I looked up on his eyes, waiting for him to say.

"Well I got rules that you have to follow here

Rule 1 : You will never talk back to me.

Rule 2: You will do only what I will say.

Rule 3: You will be cooking, breakfast, lunch, dinner and Cleaning this whole house. Maids will be leaving from tomorrow. I thought you should rest today.

Rule 4: You will not go out of this house, until I give permission.

That's all for now, I will introduce more rules soon. " Zeeshaan said smirking in a serious tone.

"Do you got my point babygirl" He asked in a serious tone holding my chin up.

No words were leaving my mouth, so i just nodded.

"I need Words, kitten" He said holding my chin in a tight grip now.

"Jee" I replied, my chin hurting because of his grip. After sometime he left my chin and sat straight on the couch.

"Go and cook breakfast" He said

I stood up but didn't made any movement, cause I didn't knew where is the kitchen.

Looking me standing like a staue he asked "What, why are you standing? "

"I don't know the way to kitchen." I said softly.

He grunted and stood up and said "Follow me".

After showing me the way to kitchen he left towards Living room to watch TV. While I was figuring out where are the cooking stuff. After struggling and finding everything, I started cooking breakfast.

~ Time skip~ ~30 Min~

I set up the table and called him. He cam and sat, as I was taking seat he stopped me holding my wrist.

"What you doing kitten?!? " He said.

"Break--fast " I replied in a frightening way.

"Nope, you ain't gonna have breakfast, stand still after I finish then you will have. Always remember after I eat then you will eat. It doesn't matter you are hungry or about to faint. " He said in a serious tone.

" I hope it's taste better " He said before taking a morsel of Aloo paratha towards his mouth.

"Hmm it delicious, wow an ugly person can cook this delicious. "He smirked and said.

A tear drop escaped from my left eye, I didn't know when this going to end.

After he had his breakfast, he stood up dusting his hands.

I sat on his plate and opened the casrol to come across only a half eaten Aloo paratha. I made total 5 , but he ate 4 and half. Not wasting any time, I started eating cause I was super hungry.

After I was done, I took utensils towards the sink and did the dishes.

............

I came from the kitchen after completing my work, and sat beside him in sofa but in 3 feet distance kn between.

"I want my phone back! " I voiced out my mind.

"No" He said not looking at my face but concentrating more into the TV.

"I want to talk to my brother and sister! " I said in a soft tone.

"Ek baar bolne sey samaj nhi aata kya huh? " He roared , gripping my chin in a hurting way.
( If I say once aren't you able to understand!)

"Please, chodey mujhe, bas Bhai aur Aapi sey baat karna hai please" I said pleadingly while my chin hurting too much.
(Please let go, only I want to talk to sister and brother)

"Yaad rakhna ek baar mein kisi cheez ko mana karta hu toh woh jese na ho. " He said gritting his teeth, his eyes blood-shot red. After he left my chin , he grabbed my neck and pressed it hard, I was coughing badly as I wasn't able to breathe. I was seeing black knots in front of my eyes.
(Remember if I say no to something then make sure you don't do that!)

I was punching him , slapping his hands away but everything was in vain. He applied more pressure and I felt it like it was the end. I fainted.

Zeeshaan's P. O. V

When she said about talking to her brother I lost my sense because she destroyed everything. Only because of her my brother isn't here today. I was avoiding her from morning to not loose my sense I was controlling myself. But yet, she has to do something, to destroy my mood.

I picked her limb body in a bridal style , whoa she is so light weight. I took her upstairs to bedroom. And sparkle some water on her face. But she didn't wake up. I left her like that and went out to take some fresh air.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Thank you so much for reading ☺❤.
Please vote and comment. 💙
If I have made any mistakes in any sentence please let me know by commenting .

Till then bye bye. 😘