11.Our Daughter?

"Woh uns ney mujhe justajoo thera diya

Woh tera vasl

Woh tera fitoor

Teri nazakat

Teri Qurbat

Teri Aafreen ishq

Teri shiddat muhabbat

Mere Muntazir sa dil

Phir bhi tuney us inaayat ko thukra diya"

             -LazzyAuthor

( Your love left me longing

Your that passion

Your that obsession

Your Delicateness

Yours Closeness

Your Alluring love

Your intensity of love

My heart awaiting for you

But you still took that blessing for granted.)

............

Daneen P. O. V

I walked towards my cabin, and  heavy sighed ,my mind was totally mess. I just wanted to go back home and cuddle with my baby.

I made myself busy on checking some files, that were kept on table.

I don't how the time past, now it was 9:00 PM. I grabbed my belongings and came out of my cabin and saw almost everyone had left only few were about to leave.

I rushed towards the elevator and my assistant rushed towards me looking me going. He had his laptop bag in his hand as he was about to leave.

We both got inside the elevator, and i pressed b2 ( basement 2 ) . A beep was heard as the elevator doors opened.

I bid my assistant good bye and  went towards my car, unlocked it and got inside.

.........

I reached my mansion and straight away went to room to get freshen up after that i went my baby's room because I didn't wanted her to get any infections as I was out all day . I saw Maria (caretaker ) was taking care of my baby.

I know the child was born in some certain circumstances but what's the child's fault. I was only at the fault  because at that time i didn't fight for myself. I didn't took a stand for myself. Whatsoever she is still my daughter and i love her to death.

"Maria you can go to sleep now!" I said softly as it was already 10:30 and she shouldn't be awake till late as it's not good for her health.

Maria was a lady of mid 50 , she was like mother figure to me. In my absence she takes care of my mansion and my daughter. She is a lovely lady she has no children due to her infertility her husband divorced her at an early age she was like 22y.o at that time. She was forced married to her husband at the age of 18 , due to her father and father in laws deal. Yes, they are rich business man, but still an illiterate shit. After trying for a baby more like 3 to 4 years, her husband got tired of her and divorced her , and after that her family also didn't accept her as she was a divorcee. What a conservative society we live in. I respect her alot after suffering from so much she is still fighting for herself. I don't treat her like a maid but like a family member.

Maria handed me the baby and left towards her room. Not before switching off the lights. I coed the baby she was looking at me and smiling,  I smiled back. She was a exact replica of Zeeshaan , her thin pointed nose, forehead, thick and smooth hair and her doe eyes was exact like his.