Epilogue

The moon witnessed the love of two lovers as they made out passionately , the windows were covered with drapes but still moonlight escaped from that. The room echoed with moans and groans. But,the two lovers didn't care at all as they were all alone in the house.

"Jaaan" Zeeshaan said softly as he planted kiss on Daneen's head and thrusted deep inside her while Daneen moaned loudly.

Yes, the were making love but this was totally different from all previous ones. Thy both needed each other passionately. This time she gave her consent. It was happening with both of their will. They knew , they loved each other. They wanted each other by their side. Both of them changed but they changed for good.

No one was at home everyone had gone to a close relative's wedding , but Zeeshaan faked his sickness so Daneen had to stay with him. While Zahra went with them. She needed her mother in everything but when it comes about going outside or travelling the little baby would get ready in mere seconds .

"Jana I can stop if you don't feel comfortable" Zeeshaan whispered softly near her ears as he didn't wanted to force her.

While Daneen gave her answer by taking him in a sensual kiss he was taken back by her boldness but he loved this bold Daneen so he also kissed her back. She sucked his upper lips then his lower lips their tongue were mingling with each other.
Both of them were exploring each other's mouth.

Now Daneen sat upon Zeeshaan's torso, her right leg was beside his right side of torso and left leg was on his left side of torso. She rode him wildly she was moaning and he was groaning. Both were lost in the world of ecstasy.

After their erotic and steamy make out session both were laying in each other's arms cuddling each other. Both of them were exhausted.

......... ...... ....... ........

"Janum i think we should plan a baby" Zeeshaan said circling his arms around her waist and back hugging her. He was still in his office attire, grey shirt , rolled up sleeves, top few buttons were undone. His tight black formal pants gave a spectacular views of his perfect thick thighs.

"Why is that so? " Daneen said resting her back on his front.

"Cause I don't want my daughter to grow up alone, I want her to experience the love of siblings and cousins. If she will have siblings , she will be caring, sharing and responsible. What do you think? " Zeeshaan asked meekly.

"First of all she is so small Zee and i want her to give time to her first. If other baby will come I won't be having any problem but still she needs me. " Daneen said and zeeshaan also hummed agreeing to her words.

"Well first you tell me, How many babies do you want to have? "Daneen asked

"As much as you are able to push out. Because it's your body so it's your choice. No pressure jaan! I'm always by your side. " Said zeeshaan assuring her and kissing her forehead lovingly she was so cute and little in front of his 6ft 3inch frame.

Daneen turned around and looked into his eyes. His eyes only resembled honesty, love and a hidden passion. They both gazed each other lovingly for awhile but it was broken as Zeeshaan took her in a hungry kiss which turned from torrid to passionate.

After a dark night there is always a bright day.
Both of them got lost in Euphoria.

.......

After 6 hours of labor,

Affan Zeeshaan Mallik

was born. He was a perfect resemblance of his father but he got his eyes and nose from his mother.
The cutie little chubby baby had everyone wrapped around his fingers. Zahra was now quite active as she was two year old now.

... ..... ..... ...... .....

The whole family sat having breakfast, Nuha as usual in her grandfather's lap, Ariz in Safa's arms, Ameer in his grandma's arms . Zeeshaan sat with his 2 year old daughter Zahra . Daneen sat beside him,  5 months Affan in her lap. Zaved with his 18 months old son Azlan. While dua sat beside him.
And 7 months old Zainab and Zaim The twins sat in their baby stool , savouring their  favorite watermelon.( Zaved and Dua's children.)

The breakfast went in a cheerful mood, having a light conversation here and there.

While Zahira and Yazan prayed to Allah to keep their family always protected, happy and safe. They muttered Alhumdulilah in unison in a slow voice. Then Yazan, propped his arm around Zahira's waist. While Zahira blushed at his antics and Yazan chuckled. Even after so many years to their marriage, Zahira still blushed around him like a young teenager.

..........

Thank you so much for reading!

Till then bye! 😉🌚❤