3.Fainted

Zeeshaan's P. O. V

It's been an hour since I was out, so i decided to go back. After I reached home, I locked the door and went upstairs to check up on her. She was in the same condition as I left her . I felt slightly guilty, but made my mind strong saying that she deserves all this .

I sprinkled some water on her face and shook her softly by her shoulder after some secs she opened her eyes and blinked thoroughly, adjusting her eyes to her surrounding. She sat up on the bed, and looked towards me and trembled and a lone tear escaped her left eye.

"Go and make me lunch" I said nonchalantly, she was looking so pale and had hand marks on her neck. I moved out from the room and went to my study to check my e-mails.

After , around 1 or 2 hour,  someone knocked in the door. "Come in" I replied.

Her fragile body appeared, she had duppata in her head, I stared at her for some minutes but then I diverted my mind because I was getting lost in her . She was so beautiful, no one will say that she did something so filthy. I coughed a bit to get rid of this awkward situation . I arched one of my eyebrow, asking her what happened.

"Lunch is ready" She said in a whispering voice, but it was still audible to my ears due to the silent atmosphere. Her head hung down. She was looking at the floor with such an intense as it was an Art piece.

"Hmm, go on and I'm coming in a sec" I said and started arranging my files which I was checking. She left the room.

After arranging all my stuff I went down, and saw Chicken Biryani and raita on the table. She stood near the place where I sat at breakfast.

I ate and to be honest it was so delicious. After I completed she started having her lunch.

........

Days passed by and Zeeshaan was getting crueler day by day. He lashed her with his belt every day for her any silly mistake.
Since 5 days she was having fever . She reminded him everyday at breakfast to bring her paracetamol or take her to doctor but he always used to nod but would come late at night. She can't even go out because she was weak , and also the hospital was 2 km far away from the Mansion. Zeeshaan also restricted her to use any of the cars present in the house and also took her Atm card away.

Having high fever but still she was doing every house chores. As, there was no maid.

As usual , it was 2 AM when Zeeshaan returned from office. She was waiting for him since long and her head was throbbing so badly she just wanted to have a sleep for 8 hours while she was getting only for 3-4 hours.

He came , Daneen took his coat and office bag from his hands and went upstairs to keep it in their room. She did this even though he is so harsh to her. 

He got freshen up and came downstairs for dinner, she was feeling dizzy but she was taking support of nearby pillars or table or cabinet while walking.

After he ate, he asked her to bring his coffee. She nodded, after quickly doing the dishes and making coffee, she went upstairs she knew he didn't bring her medicine, but she didn't try to ask him knowing his temper, afraid of what might be the outcome of it.

She entered their room and saw him working on his laptop and several files scatter around in bed. She was going near him to hand him his coffee , while a wave of dizziness struck her and coffee cup slipped from her hand and fell on his lap and upon some files. He stood up angrily and slapped her hard on the cheeck. The impact was so hard that she fell down on floor. She wasn't able to open her eyes due to dizziness while her right cheeck was also throbbing very painfully. It was sure it would leave a mark on her fair skin.

"Tumse ek kaam bhi dhang sey nhi hota hai.. Useless bitch" He said gritting his teeth in anger . While a tear escaped her cheek listening to his harsh words.
(You can't even do one thing properly!)

He took out his belt and and lashed her, slow whimpers escaped from her mouth but after the second lash she went silent. She lost consciousness.

He got a bit petrified and checked her if she was breathing or not . He signed after checking she was breathing properly. While checking he touched her forehead which was burning in fever.

A flashback came to his mind, that he forgot to bring her fever medicines. She has been asking for it since 5 days. But he always  used to forget due to work pressure, and when she tried to remind him he would shout at her for irritating him or even hit her.

He went inside the closest to bring fast-aid box and removed the thermometer and checked her temperature. It showed 103°F.

He picked up her body and rushed downstairs also grabbing his car keys with him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••