14.Lets Fall in love again

"I am broken, Daneen." Zeeshaan said tears in his eyes.

" I fell and broke. Now I cannot dare to make you mine with this shattered existence and injured face.

"I - I -I came to tell you, that I am not worthy of you. Now I can never even wish for you, nor can I try to make you mine. I can only say bye to you,
May God keep you happy always" Zeeshaan said with his wobbly lips due to crying and left from there.

He left...

Next day, Divorce papers were send by him. And that's how they parted their ways. Nobody wanted this but this was their fate who played the role.

Both of them cried hard, every corner of their heart was bleeding for each other.

He didn't wanted to let her go, cause he didn't knew how he fell in love with her.

She didn't wanted to let him go cause she knew he changed, he was not like before and she fell in love with him.

A message was pass forward by her family that Zeeshaan has left everything and had gone back to America.
......
Hansta rehta hu tujhse mil kar kyu aajkal

Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal

Aankhein meri har jagah

Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah

Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

Kaise hua, kaise hua

Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

Kaise hua, kaise hua

Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

Hansta rehta hu tujhse mil kar kyu aajkal

Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal

Aankhein meri har jagah

Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah

Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

Kaise hua, kaise hua

Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

Kaise hua, kaise hua

Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

(Why do I keep smiling when I meet you nowadays?

Why have my ways changed so much nowadays?

My eyes search for you everywhere without reason

Is it me or someone else like me?

How did it happen, how did it happen?

How did you become so important?

How did it happen, how did it happen?

How did you become so important?)
.......

It's was strange for everyone to see Daneen in a broken state, the man she used to despise the most now he was gone but she wanted him.

Daneen morning started with taking care of Zahra, she used to come out only for meals otherwise she would be locked up in her room. She would cry in salaah . Ask Allah for forgiveness. She was not holding with past anymore. Every Human deserve a chance to mend it's mistake.

As days passed, she became close to Allah.

It had been three months to their divorce and her health was deteriorating. Everyone were concerned about her.

The path was long but the destiny was unknown.

........

It was sunday evening, Zahra and Daneen were in park . While Daneen was lost in her thoughts , Zahra ran towards someone shouting and giggling happily.

"Baaaabaaaa Babbbaaaa"

This broke Daneen's reverie, she looked up and saw the man for whom her heart was aching and wanting him. Zeeshaan picked up Zahra and pecked her cheeks. While Zahra did the same.

Both of their eyes got locked,but he everted his eyes first. Daneen ran towards him and cried her heart out.

"Zeeshaan mujhe nah chod kar jayee ... Mein aap ke bina nhi reh paungi. "She said crying while zeeshaan hugged her back tears streaming down his eyes too.

(Zeeshaan, please don't leave me ... I can't live without you.)

" Jana roo toh mat" Zeeshaan said crying intensely. While Zahra stared at her parents Dumbfounded.

(Don't cry my love)

"Zeeshaan Mujhe aapse muhabbat ho gayi, pata nhi kab hua kaise hua lekin ho gaya hai! " Daneen said in one breath.

( Zeeshaan, I have fallen in love with you, I don't know when or how, but it has happened! )

"Jana Mujhe bhi Tumse mohabbat ho gayi hai , mein tumsey dur aur nhi reh sakta" Zeeshaan too confessed his love.

( Darling, I have also fallen in love with you; I can't stay away from you any longer. )

While a person standing in the corner smiled delightfully because he saw his little sister smiling almost after months. He knew that only one person can make her smile . He called Zeeshaan here, and he also came back as soon as he can because he also realised his feelings towards her.
Alhamdulillah!

"ALLAH DOES NOT BURDEN A SOUL BEYOND THAT IT CAN BEAR"
-Surah Baqarah | Verse 286

"THE BRAVEST HEART IS THE ONE THAT STAYS CLOSE TO ALLAH, EVEN, WHEN IT'S IN PAIN."
......

As their family saw that they love each other and can't stay without each other, their Nikaah was done. Which was totally opposite from the first one. This Nikaah was full of Joy, Happiness and love.

Each family members were happy seeing them together.

The ruksati was done , both of them spend most of their time in cuddling and hugging each other or in teasing. After staying in Zeeshaan's parents house they left to America to start their New journey which would be filled with only love, care and trust.

..............

I know the chapter was kinda lame but I felt like it was getting too long so to keep it short I did this.
I apologize if y'all are disappointed with it.

I'm really not aware of that Halala process, or any other thing as I have never seen it anywhere being practiced. I really apologize if it have hurted your sentiments. It's just a fictional story take it in that way.

Epilogue is on the way.

Well guys thank you so much for waiting patiently. Finally my exams got over yesterday. Alhamdulillah it went well.

Thank you so much for reading. If any mistakes let me know by commenting your thoughts! 🌚❤