6.Forced

Zeeshaan's P. O. V

After the her parents left, I dragged her to my room, and pushed her on the the bed. She was still sobbing, her eyes bloodshot red and face puffed, her lips looked so juicy, I really wanted to kiss her hardly in that moment. But I controlled myself.

Suddenly she stopped sobbing and looked at me with disgust.
"Aap mere saath aise kyu kar rahe hai, mene apka kya bigada hai? " She asked me with anger holding my yellow kurta's color tightly and shaking a bit.

( Why are you doing like this to me? What have I done to you?)

I donno but a smirked appeared on my face. But soon the smirk faded away as my face tilted hardly to the left, a painful sensation on my right cheek. I realized that she just slapped me.

My temper rose up, how can she slap me. I held her chin in a tight grip. "How the f*ck you slapped me you little bit*h." I said furiously.

"Like the way you f*cked up with my life, you f*cking tortured me. You son of  a bit*h." She said with disgust. I was taken back with her boldness. Not able to take her words, about my mother.

I held her back of her neck and kissed her hardly, while she was protesting and pushing me, but everything in vain because I was stronger than her. I pushed her to the bed and hovered over. I took out her kurti  but as she was pushing me hardly and punching my chest , I slapped her hard, her faced turned side ways,she stopped sobbing. Like, before he again forced himself to her.   He was thrusting with passion, but she was silently looking at him with pure disgust and hate, tears flowing down her eyes . After an hour, he was done,  he pushed her naked body down. She fell down from the bed with a thud. He slept peacefully as if nothing happened.

~Next Day ~

1:00 Pm

Everyone were coming out of their room. Tired of yesterday's events everyone overslept.

All sat down had their lunch but except one that's Daneen. Safa was hella worried for Daneen but she can't do anything because Zeeshaan had warned her that it's between them. And if anyone tried to talk to her or come near her he would harm her.

"Beta Daneen kaha hai? " Asked Zahira.

( Son , Where is Daneen?)

"Mama woh so rhi hai" Zeeshaan said in a nonchalant manner.

( She is sleeping)

Zahira sighed , thinking what has happened to her son. Once who was so cheerful and goofy was now a devil.

"Beta khana khaney key baat Uske liye  lunch room ko le jana! Thik hai" Zahira said and Zeeshaan nodded.

( After eating take her lunch to your room. Okay)

Zeeshaan took her plate to their room. He saw her laying on the floor , a flashback came across his mind remembering yesterday's night events.

He kept the plate on the table present in the room.

"Daneen" He called her in a stern tone.

No response.

"Daneen utho" He shook  her a bit kneeling in his knees. He was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt . While she was naked, only covered with blanked.

(Wake Up)

No response.

"Daneen" He now shook her vigorously.

No response.

He checked her forehead her body was cold, and she wasn't making any movement but she was shivering, her breathing was fast .