10

~Three years later~

"Y/n! Y/n damn it! Wake up!" Alice shook you awake "there's something you should know!" 

You slept at Alice's house and it was only six in the morning. You growled "Alice... Why are you waking me up?" you asked, looking at her tiredly. "Come on! I have to show you the news!" You raised an eyebrow and followed her downstairs.

In the last two years you and Alice had become inseparable. Your life was good and all, but you still felt a bit empty, like you were missing something in your life. 

You sat on the couch next to Alice and watched the television. Alice refreshed the news a bit and your jaw dropped. 

"Michael Myers, a patient from Smiths Grove sanitarium, had escaped the hospital last night. His psychiatrist, Dr. Samuel Loomis, said that there is a high chance that Michael went back to his old hometown, Haddonfield. Be aware and lock your doors, especially at night. The police are trying to get everything under control." 

You looked up from the television and looked at Alice, who had a big grin on her face. "The fuck are you grinning for?" you asked her. "You know why, Y/n! It's because your killer crush is back in town! We really need to let him shelter in our houses." 

You laughed at what Alice said. "If my father finds out, im dead! But Michael is very good at hiding so it will probably be fine... But he is and remains a serial killer! Maybe he's changed and he'll kill us!" 

Alice looked at your panicked face. "He probably has changed, yes. He's twenty one after all and the last you saw him he was like... Seventeen? Eighteen? So what do you expect? But you were inseparable in that hospital, weren't you? I'm sure it will be fine. And you two better kiss." You laughed. "As if that's going to happen."

Yeah...

As if  that's going to happen..