13

Alice was laughing a bit too hard about what had happened. "Shut up, Alice! I already told you that Michael and I weren't doing anything weird!" 

Alice nearly choked with laughter. "Then why were you- HAHA! W-why were you on top of Michael?" You rolled your eyes. "I uhm... I was just checking to see if he had any other wounds on his face?" Damn it Y/n! You made it sound like you asked that! 

Alice nearly died from laughter. "Yeah- HAHA! I can't anymore!" You rolled your eyes for the thousandth time and it started to feel like your eyes were going to roll out. you got up, scolded Alice one more time and walked to your room. 

You slammed the door of your room and walked to your bed. You growled and landed face first on your bed, not knowing that there was a bored Michael sitting at your desk. Michael grinned and took a pen from your desk. 

He held it above the ground and dropped it. When the pen hit the ground, it made a ringing noise. You jumped and looked startled in the direction of the sound you heard. Then you saw Michael grinning at you at your desk. "I uh- I didn't know you were here." You said to Michael, a little embarrassed that you were so startled by a pen that fell on the floor. 

Michael shrugged and sat on your bed. You looked up and saw him turn on the TV. "What are you- are you going to put on a movie?" you asked Michael. He nodded his head. Your eyes lit up and you sat next to him. "Can I put on a series?" Michael shook his head. You huffed. "Pleaseee? I know a really nice one!" Michael smiled, rolled his eyes and handed you the remote. "Yes!" You shouted happily and you put Stranger Things on. 

"I've been wanting to watch this for a while! I've already watched season one, two and three and now there's season four!" You clicked play. "Let me know when I need to explain something to you." You told him and sat down on your bed.

-

You and Michael watched the series for hours. every time Michael didn't understand something he pounded on your shoulder and you explained everything to him. It turned out that Michael really liked the series too and you guys were enjoying it. What you just didn't know was that you were already at the end of it. 

Your eyes went wide. "We stayed up all night and watched the whole season." Even Michael seemed shocked at how quickly you had finished it. "But what a weird ending... I thought there would be more episo- " but before you could finish your sentence, the screen showed that there were coming new episodes soon. You sighed with relief. 

"Oh, my! There's more episodes coming soon! Yes!" You looked at Michael and it looked like he was also relieved that it wasn't over yet. You laughed and put a random movie on the television.

-

You and Michael had been watching some random movies and before you knew it it was already very late. You growled. "I think it's good if we go to sleep... I'm really... ugh... Tired" You collapsed and fell head first into Michael's lap. 

Michael felt something in his cheeks. It burned a little but it felt good. His stomach felt weird too. He wondered what it was you were doing to him. You made him feel so good. He felt the corners of his turn into a small smile and he put you under the covers. 

He wanted to get out of your room, he really did, but when he saw you lying there, something inside him told him he wanted to lay with you. He slowly climbed into the bed with you and wrapped his arms around you, spooning you. He felt that strange but nice feeling in his cheeks again. He wondered what it meant. 

Maybe he would ask you sometime.