11

You were at your house with Alice and your dad was at work for a whole week without coming back home at that time. You were eating some noodles on your bed and watching the news. You and Alice checked every update on Michael. 

It turned out he really was in Haddonfield and had killed a bunch of people. "Man, I can't wait for him to come here to kill us." you muttered. Alice laughed with a mouth full of noodles, then nearly choked and laughed even harder.

-

You were enjoying everything until you heard banging downstairs. You raised an eyebrow and walked downstairs with Alice. You looked around and both walked into another room. 

After searching for a while, you walked into the living room. You were shocked to see Alice lying unconscious on the floor. But before you could do anything, you were thrown against the wall. You felt hands around your neck and you looked up. 

You saw a man in overalls and a white mask. You gasped and looked at the intruder. The intruder was large and held your neck tight. You started thinking about who it could be and it suddenly popped up in your mind. Michael! It's Michael! Who else will it be? "M- Michael... I... It's me... Y- Y/n..." The intruder stiffened at what you said but still wouldn't let go of your neck. 

Your eyes and your knees felt weak. When you fell down, you felt the hands around your neck release you. You fell to the ground and you saw black.

-

You opened your eyes and saw that you were lying in your bed in your room. You looked around and saw a note on your desk. You picked it up and saw that there was something written on it. I've decided to let you and your friend live so I can shelter here. 

Your eyes widened and you looked around your room until you saw a shadow in the corner of your room. You gasped and jumped out of your bed. The shadow moved forward and you saw the man in the white mask again. "Michael..." you said in a soft tone. "I-Is Alice okay?" Michael nodded his head. You gulped and gave him a scared smile. "That's good... Uhm... Is she still here?" Michael nodded his head again. Your smile widened and Michael led you downstairs, where Alice was on the couch sat and ate a sandwich.

"Y/n..." Alice said in a hoarse tone. She walked over to you and wrapped her arms around you. "Michael has changed and not in a good way... He wanted to kill me... Three years ago he couldn't even think of killing me." you told Alice softly so that Michael couldn't hear. Alice nodded her head. "I know, be careful. We could go see a movie with him tonight, maybe it'll work to make him think differently." You quietly giggled. "I don't think that's going to work, but watching a movie does sound good..."

-

Alice and you had everything set up for the movie. You sat on your bed with Alice and Michael sat next to you on the floor. You nervously turned your TV on and put a random horror movie on. The movie was boring and you fell asleep halfway through the movie. 

When you woke up, Alice was out of your room and Michael was sitting next to you. What? Why is he sitting next to me? You looked at your TV and saw another movie playing, your favorite movie. 

Michael was sitting next to you and seemed to be asleep. I wonder what he looks like after those three years. You crawled over to him and grabbed the hair from his mask and slowly pulled his mask up. Just as you were about to take it off, Michael grabbed your wrist and pulled your hand away. 

He threw you on your back on the bed and crawled on top of you. You blushed about the situation. What the fuck Y/n... Michael wrapped his hands around your neck and applied a small force as a warning. When he let go, you gasped for air and Michael took a note, wrote on it and gave it to you. Never do that again. Okay, don't try to take off Michael's mask, got it.