Chapter-34 Revealing

Karthik's POV

I am searching for my wife everywhere, but I cannot find her.

"Mr. Roy is missing his wife," Shyam chuckled, and I glared at him.

"Why are you glaring at my husband, isn't it true?" Anjali commented playfully, and Shyam and Arjun both smirked.

These fuckers, I wanted to remove their smirks badly, but I ignored them.

"She is backstage so you have to wait a little to see her," maa said, and I smiled awkwardly. She laughed, patting my shoulder.

Soon Mr. Williams completed talking and asked Megha to come on stage.
My eyes locked with her eyes as she was walking to the stage gracefully. She wore a red backless gown which is making her look more beautiful, her hair curled, and her makeup, it's not too high or too low. Her big eyes and the long lashes are beautiful as fuck.

Looking at her, a smile broke my lips making her give me a breathtaking smile and her dimples are my weakness. She is as beautiful as ever.

She started talking and announced the two new projects which we are going to do in cooperation. My eyes never left her face. The way she is talking confidently is showing how strong she is.

She completed only with a few words but these reporters threw many questions at her, and nothing related to the company.

"Miss. Sehari, it's a big day for you, but why is your family, at least your husband, not attending this event?"

"Did he divorce you already?"

"Is this because of your illegal relationships?"

"What is your surname? Why have you never mentioned it anywhere?"

"How did you become this successful in a very short period?"

"Who is your husband?"

"Are you really married or just showing off with the ring?"

Many questions at once. I thought she would give them sassy answers like she always does, but she just stood there like a statue, not saying anything. She is not even looking at me.

I couldn't stand still when they were disrespecting my wife on her day and the whispers from the people around us were making it worse.

"Can you please tell us who your husband is?"

Another question...

"Tell them, Mrs. Megha Sehari Roy," I exclaimed, climbing to the stage and wrapped my hand around her waist, pulling her to me.

She looked at me with wide eyes, cute.

Hearing me, all the heads snapped towards me.

"You asked for her surname right... write it down, it's Roy. And about her husband... it's me. I am her husband," I stated.

"You wanna know her full name... that's Megha Sehari Karthikeya Roy, is it enough?" I growled.

After taking a good five minutes to digest what I said, they started asking many questions. Just a glare from me, and they all stopped abruptly.

I glanced at the guards, and they made reporters leave. I looked at Megha, who was still in shock.

"It's ok, my dear wifey," I kissed her forehead and her tensed muscles relaxed and a tear slipped down from her eye. I can understand her feelings.

"Don't cry, cutie," I said, and she opened her mouth to say something, but before that I spoke again. "I know crying is not weakness but an emotion, but shall we control this emotion until this party ends?" I said playfully, and she smiled.