Chapter- 49 Truth

Authors pov

"It's you who supported her on first place to appoint her as a CEO and now she wants be chairwoman".
There started internal conflict between the board members and they started arguing...

"Stop why are we arguing its her who manipulated us", another one said.

She chuckled and said "if you don't want your group to go bankrupt then make me chairwoman if not that's ok for me", having said that she stood up to leave.

"Our history says that Kingdoms were collapsed because of women... Women is the reason for all the wars and conflicts between men.. Because of Seetha, Ramayana war happened and Draupadhi was the reason for kurukshetra.. In that case what can we expect from this woman.. She is also the same and today because of her we encountered conflicts in our company... Woman is always a doom", one of the shareholder commented.

"We have done a mistake by supporting this woman...", another one remarked.

"How can we trust a woman to rule this much big group", came another comment.

"Really? Can I say something.., Women are never reason for any kind of conflicts and wars, its always men who created wars because of their own interests and lust... Ramayana war happened because of Ravanasura's lust over Seetha and Dhuryodhana's lust over Draupadi was the reason for kurukshetra... If Ravanasura had not kidnapped Seetha then he would have live but his lust killed him.. If Duryodana hadn't tried to embarrass draupadi by vastrapaharana then he would have been king for his kingdom but due to his lust and jealous he lost his kingdom and life."

"Similarly your selfishness and greed is the reason for your internal conflicts of this company.. And your greed is your doom, not me".

"And yeah... "

"Don't regret what you have done and don't do the things which you regret.. Ok..! I will tell you in your myth language.., Krishna never regretted being friends with Draupadi and Hanuman never felt ashamed serving and treating Seetha like his mother because they know the value of a woman.. Not like you".

"And what you said, how we trust a woman to rule a company", she chuckled evilly.
"If a woman can rule 5 kings then she is capable of ruling the whole kingdom", she said sassyly.

(Note: I wrote these dialogues based on Indian holy books (which is our history) 'Ramayana and Mahabharata'. Please ignore if I did any mistakes while writing this)

Karthik got goosebumps by her strong replies.
They turned around to leave but Pranay angrily thrown a paper weight on her.

Shyaam was quick to hold his hand but he already thrown it. Karthik dragged Megha to his embrace facing his back expecting the pain but Arjun caught the paper weight before it hurt Karthik. All this happened in a fraction of seconds that Megha didn't understood what's happening.
When she composed herself and understood what have happened she looked at the three of them who saved her with glossy eyes and then she looked at Pranay furiously.

"You tried to hurt my wife, now I will show you the hell. All these days it's only her who fought with you but now you are going to fight against me too", Karthik roared furiously and started walking with Megha.

The couple screamed power. The power emitting from them is ready to fire anyone. They both walked out followed by Arjun and Shyaam.
.
.
.
The next morning another board meeting scheduled. Megha attended it with Karthik and Mr. Williams.
It was a meeting to vote for next chairman. Pranay is confident as he bribed all the board members to vote him.
Megha is also confident as she has faith in herself.

Soon voting completed and counting started.
Pranay with his son Gowtham sat on the left side with confident smirk while Megha with her husband sat on the right side confidently.