Chapter- 46 uneasy

Karthik's POV

I opened my eyes only to see my wife sleeping on my chest holding me tightly and my hand around her waist Possessively.
A smiled spread on my lips looking at our tangled naked bodies under the sheets.

I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead remembering last night incidents. She felt so beautiful, I am addicted to her body and I am craving for her touch again.

She was exhausted last night. We made love with pure love, it was not lust but our love. I loved her body and soul, I waited to love her and finally I did it was most content feeling.

"Good morning babygirl", I said with my morning voice when she opened her eyes.

"Good morning", she replied with a smile.

Her face reddened when her bare breast teased my toned chest.. She realised what we have done last night and hid her face to my chest.
I laughed at her cute antics and kissed her forehead.

"Are you ok", I asked her.

"I am tired and sore. I don't think I can walk properly for today", she replied and I chuckled.

"You go and freshen up I will order breakfast", I said controlling my urge to go for another round.

"Ok", she replied and sat up pressing bedsheet to her chest.

"Why are you covering.. is there anything that I didn't saw", I said huskily.

Her face turned red like a tomato and She hit my chest playfully.

"How about taking shower together", I suggested excitedly.

"I don't have that much strength because I know you end up making love to me if we shower together so we will another time, for now I will go and take bath", she said and I chuckled.

"You know me better wifey".

"Because I love you more husband", she replied and I kissed her forehead.
.
.
.
"How about going out", I asked after having breakfast.

"No I can't walk", she replied and I laughed.

"Don't laugh it's all because of you", she complained cutely.

"I am sorry babygirl", I said taking her in to my arms.

"Idiot", she smiled and placed her head on my chest.

"Karthik, we need to attend a party tonight which is organising by our business partner", she said and I nodded.

"Do we have to go for shopping for your dress", I questioned.

"Actually yes but I don't have energy to go for a shopping", she said lazily.

"Wait", I said and texted my friend to bring a dress for her.
"You will get your dress on time", I said to her.

"Really? How?" She asked excitedly.

"I will tell you only if you give me a kiss", I teased.

"Ok", she said and kissed my cheek.

"Is this how you give a kiss", I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah isn't it the correct way", she replied playfully.

"So you want me to teach you", I raised eyebrow and she bit her tongue playfully.

"Why you have to be this cute", I mumbled and slammed my lips over her. She was quick to grab my hair in a fist.
First it was just a kiss but it turned out in to full make out session.

"Is this a kiss in your language", she asked mockingly sleeping on my chest and I laughed.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoyed it", I smirked.