12. Upside Down

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 8

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 8. the upside down. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction
trigger warnings guys! ❪ blood and death ❫

As Franny and Luca sit in the second row from Mike, Eleven, and Dustin. Mike checks his watch as his leg was bouncing. He stands and goes outside. They all watch.

"Where's he going?" Franny breathed and turned to Lucas. He shrugged his shoulders as Mike walks back into the gym.

"They're gone." Mike storms in. They all look at him in confusion. "What?" Lucas questioned.

"Nancy, Kirby, and Jonathan. His cars gone." Mike asserted as he told Franny and them. "They're probably just sucking face somewhere," Dustin added. "Gross," Lucas replied.

"No. Nancy would never do that around Kirby. No way. Besides she likes this one girl in her class." Franny blurted out about Kirby's crush.

"Did they go with the chief?" Dustin guessed. "I don't know," Mike assured that he didn't know where the trio went.

"No." Eleven blurts out. "What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike asked.

"Yes." Eleven continued.

Mike looked. "Where? Where did they go?"

Eleven stares at him blankly. "Demogorgon." Eleven answered. Mike's eyes shift between them.

"Told you they're real," Franny told Lucas. He rolled his eyes and gave a small smile.

They all step off the bleachers and walk toward Mike.

"Guys. Guys!" Mike announced. "This is crazy." He paused. "We can't just wait around."

"Mike, in case you forgot. We're still fugitives." Lucas began. "The bad men are still looking for us," Lucas added, responding to Mike. Franny nods. "And if we go out looking for them, they'll find us." Franny was abjured fidgeting with her fingers.

"Yeah, and we don't even know where they are," Dustin added. "El can find them." Mike gestured to Eleven, who was sitting with her knees to her chest.

"Mike look at her." They turn to look at her who looked at them back.

"We think we should all stick to the chief's plan." Dustin addressed. Lucas nodded. "Exactly. We stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe." Lucas claimed.

He wanted all of them to stay safe and not be harmed. "That's the most important thing, remember? Besides, they're okay. Their with Jonathan."