27. Can't Loose Her Again!

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 6

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 6. e pluribus unum. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

As they got up to watch the lights flicker, Will placed his hand on the back of his neck. The Mind Flayer. "He's here." Will shivered as they kept looking at the lights.

Eleven's expression darkens. "Come on," El called out as they all followed her past the clerk.

"Hey! Two at a time!" They ignored her and kept following El. Franny didn't know where El was taking them but they headed to Mrs. Driscoll's room. El pressed the elevator button. "Stairs," Mike replied as they rushed to the stairs to the room.

The group all ran up the stairs as they opened each door. "What room again?" Franny asked. "104," Max replied as Franny found the room. "Found it!"

They all rushed to the room to see no Nancy or Jonathan. "Guys," Max called out and pointed to the under-construction sign. Franny rushed passed them as looked for Nancy. She saw Jonathan outside of a door calling for his girlfriend.

"Nancy!" Jonathan called out. He kept pounding at the door as Nancy screamed. El used her powers to fly off as the monster looked at them.

"Jesus."

"What the fuck."

Franny's eyes went wide. As it charges to her. El used her powers to throw the monster from wall to wall and then at the roof. She slammed it hard to the floor. El backed up slowly as it gets up and comes to her again.

With a furious expression, Eleven threw the monster out of the window. "Go!" El told Jonathan as he rushed to her. The rest rushed out to the exit to find the monster in a pile of goo and go into the sewers.

They stopped a few feet away and watched. Eleven's shoulders heaved as they watched.

"Holy shit," Franny muttered as she exhaled.

𓆩♡𓆪

It was the day of the Fourth of July. Franny awoke to fireworks at 7 am. She placed her hands on her head. She was home alone. Paola and Kirby no were to be found. She got out of bed went to her restroom and brushed her teeth.

She brushed her hair as she found some clothes to wear. She changed into those clean clothes and she tied her heart into two pigtails as she heard the doorbell ring. She rushed down to the door to see Lucas.

"Hey." Lucas smiled. "Come on." Lucas grabbed her hand. "Wait. I need my shoes." She smiled as she grabbed them from the floor as ran with Lucas to Nancy's car. They drove to Hopper's cabin where El was blindfolded in her room.