21. Lanny.

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 9

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 9. the gate ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Mike and Eleven step close to each other. Franny sniffed out of happy tears, finally seeing her best friend. "Eleven," Mike whispered. Eleven gasped, "Mike." She replied.

Mike and El hug shutting their eyes tightly as they pull each other in a warm embrace. "Is that..?" Max asked Lucas and Franny, and they both nodded as Franny had glossy eyes. Mike and El end their embrace. "We never gave up on you," Mike told her. He got closer to her.

"I called you every night. Every night for—" Mike started, El finished his sentence. "Three hundred and fifty-three days." El sniffed. Mike stood blankly "I heard." Eleven orated. "Why didn't you tell me you were there?" Mike asked. "That you were okay?"

Hopper looked and Franny and Paola. They both nodded. He looked back at Eleven and Mike, "Because I wouldn't let her." Mike turns back as Hopper walks forward.

"The hell is this? Where have you been?" Hopper asked, Eleven looks up at her dad, "Where have you been?" She replied. The chief wraps his arm around her.

"You've been hiding her?" Mike pleaded. "You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike slightly shoved Hopper. "Hey. Let's talk." Hopper grabbed his shirt and Mike looked at him with his mouth hung open.

"Alone."

Mike glares at Hopper. Eleven sighed. She turned back to the group to spot Franny. "Frans." Eleven chuckled, seeing Eleven first and real best friend. Franny rushed to Eleven and before Eleven could say something, Franny brought her into a long and tight up.

"Missed you," Franny whispered as they both closed their eyes and kept the embrace long. "Me too." Eleven replied. They let go and Eleven smiled at Franny who had glossy eyes, Eleven wiped her eyes and then gave a smile.

Eleven walked past Franny and to Lucas and Dustin, she hugged the two with dried blood on her nose and closed her eyes. "We missed you," Lucas told her.

"I missed you, too." Eleven replied. "We talked about you pretty much every day," Dustin added pulling out of the hug. She studies Dustin reaching and touching his front teeth. "Teeth," Eleven whispered.

"What?" He replied, confused about what El meant. "You have teeth," El noted. Dustin looked to Franny and Lucas who smiled at him. "Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin purred. El jolted back a little surprised by Dustin's purring. Lucas shook his head.

"Eleven?" Max interjected, and she came forward. "Hey. Um, I'm Max." She places out her hand for El to shake. "I've heard a lot about you." Eleven gives her a look and ignores her offered hand, she brushes past Max.