36. What She Found

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 7

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 7. The Massacre at Hawkins Lab. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Waiting to be questioned at the Wheelers. The six adults in the upside down trying to find Vecna's house while the four were being questioned.

"Why were you guys exactly doing at the lake?" Powell asked as they all made eye contact with him. Everyone stopped for a minute trying to find the right words. A lot of uhs and ums.

"We were... um..." Franny started as she took the pillow from Dustin. "We were... We were just going for a walk." Max finished for her as she nodded.

"A walk? At 9 PM?" Callahan questioned as the parents watched them explain. Squeakily Dustin replies, "To the lake." He paused for a second. "We were gonna take a little swim."

Franny nodded, "Yeah I even brought my swimsuit but I left it there." She laughed nervously. "Little night swim." Franny's leg started to bounce up and down. She scratched the side of her face before gulping as Claudia spoke to Dustin. Lucas sighed shakily.

"That's why we didn't swim!" Lucas spoke as Max and Franny agreed. "And Nancy, was she with you at this night swim?" Karen asked as they all said no or yes to her.

"We're not sure," Lucas smiled as Franny watched Erica roll her eyes. "She was there. Then she left." Dustin continued to explain as everyone furrowed their brows. "That's when you guys came!"

"Right, and they dared me to say what I said." Max laughed as Lucas and Franny laughed together nervously. "About the killer." The three laughed excluding Max. Ted being Ted said something stupid which made Franny mutter something that only Lucas heard.

"Have you had any contact with Sylvia or Eddie knowing you four are friends with them?" Powell asked as they shook their head. "Those psycho... freak killers?" Dustin started as Franny rolled her eyes. "No, we haven't, we haven't even heard from them in ages."

Erica spoke up, "Oh, that's a bunch of bull!" Her parents said her name, "I mean, you realize they're all lying! It's just the facts!" Franny's mouth closed to Erica's truth. Claudia had said something to Dustin again, "No!"

"Lying to the cops is a crime, son." Lucas' dad told him. "I'm not lying!" Lucas replied. "He's right. We're telling the truth, Mr. and Mrs. Sinclair." Franny spoke. Erica spoke again as Ted spoke after her. "Oh shut up! Sending us to Juvenile Hall because we're lying?" Franny broke out as Powell told her to calm down. She rolled her eyes they all started to argue.

"Oh my god," Max groaned. "Shut up!" Powell yelled. They all went quiet. He told them about "trying a more civilized approach" but they all knew it wouldn't work. "One at a time. You." He pointed to Max who scoffed. "Whit, what? Why me?"