NEVER KNOW

MEANWHILE, NAMJOON
Namjoon can't sleep all night. Something is bothering him. He keeps rolling in bed, drinking water, and trying to sleep. It's 3 am, but he can't sleep. That's driving him crazy. Finally, he is ready to solve everything. He stands up, takes a note, and starts writing.

•JUNGKOOK AND Y/N MEET
•AFTER ONE DAY, I HEAR HIM SCREAMING. HE'S FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER, AND THAT NIGHT, HE ORDERS THE ENGAGEMENT DRESS.

Q: WHY DID HE ORDER BEFORE SHE ACCEPTED HIM?

•AFTER THAT DAY, HE GOES TO THE HOSPITAL AND DEMANDS THAT FIRE BOY, WHO WORKS WITH Y/N, BE FIRED.
•THE SAME DAY, HE GETS DRUNK AND STARTS CRYING AT THE BAR ABOUT Y/N NOT LIKING HIM.
•AFTER A WEEK, HE JOINS A CAFE. IT'S KNOWN FOR HER, AND HE GETS PAID AND BUYS A NECKLACE, BUT HE THROWS IT IN THE DUSTBIN.

Q: WHY DID HE THROW THE NECKLACE HE BOUGHT FOR HER?

•THE SAME DAY, HE CALLS DAD AND MOM TO COME.
•AFTER A DAY, JUNGKOOK AND Y/N GO SHOPPING, AND I SAW Y/N CRYING IN THE CAR WHEN JUNGKOOK GOES TO BUY COFFEE.

Q: WHY IS SHE CRYING WHEN SHE IS GOING TO MARRY THE LOVE OF HER LIFE?

•THE SAME DAY, YUNA FALLS UNCONSCIOUS, AND JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK HAVE A FIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL.

Q: WHY DOES JIMIN BEAT JUNGKOOK FOR YUNA'S HEALTH ISSUE?

•THE NEXT DAY, THE ENGAGEMENT DAY, THEY BOTH COME HAPPILY, BUT AFTER THE MAKEUP ARTIST SAID Y/N IS CRYING WHEN THEY FIRST SAW HER.

Q: WHY IS SHE CRYING AGAIN ON THE HAPPIEST DAY OF HER LIFE?

•AFTER THE FUNCTION, I HEAR Y/N SCREAMING AT JUNGKOOK TO KILL HIMSELF AND THAT SHE HATES HIM AND GOES AWAY. BUT HE REPLIES, "DON'T MAKE NOISE.... IT'S NOT GOOD FOR HER."

•WHY DIDN'T Y/N'S PARENTS COME OR EVEN CALL HER ON HER ENGAGEMENT DAY?

He reads it repeatedly and then he gets his answer because he has a great IQ. "THIS MEANS Y/N STILL DOESN'T LIKE HIM, BUT WHY DID SHE ENGAGE HIM? IT FEELS LIKE HE DID SOMETHING BAD TO GET HER FOR SURE. EVEN THAT MADE JIMIN ALSO MAD AND Y/N SAD AND CRYING....SOMETHING DANGEROUS IS GOING ON..... WHAT SHOULD I DO? BUT I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING....BUT I'M STILL NOT SURE. I THINK I HAVE TO MEET Y/N AND ASK HER WHAT'S GOING ON.... YES... IMMEDIATELY.... SHOULD I CALL HER? NO, IT'S MIDNIGHT..... I THINK I SHOULD MEET HER TOMORROW MORNING.... YES..."

NEXT DAY
Yuna is coming home with breakfast for Y/n. She comes out and sees Jungkook in the next car wearing a shirt. She turns her head immediately and walks, but she is scared somehow and confused.

She gets home and calls Y/n, but she is not answering. So, she thinks Y/n is crying in her room. She goes to her room and sees Y/n sleeping in her bed. Y/n's face is covered by hair. Yuna feels better. She opens the curtain and then she sees a dress put in the corner, but she ignores it and thinks it's a dirty dress collected for laundry. She turns around and sees a blood mark on her white bedsheets, but she still thinks it is period blood. She goes to Y/n and tells her she is on her period, "Wake up.... Girl, wake up- AHHHHHHHHH!" Yuna turns around and sees a lot of marks on Y/n's face and sticky blood on her lips, a dark blue-black mark.

She screams and falls to the ground in fear. Meanwhile, Y/n opens her eyes slightly. Yuna runs on her knees to Y/n and touches her face, starting to cry. "Y-Y/nah.....are you o-okay?" Her words are cutting; she is trembling. She hugs Y/n and starts crying heavily. Y/n holds Yuna's hands slowly. Yuna looks up and starts crying.

Yuna musters up the courage. She goes and gets water for Y/n to drink and washes Y/n's face with leftover water, but she is still crying. Y/n wakes up and looks at herself and sees that she is naked, and she starts crying. It's the first time Y/n has cried in front of Yuna, which breaks Yuna's heart. But she wraps the blanket tighter around Y/n and makes her sit. She hugs her and starts crying.

At that time, Y/n falls onto Yuna's shoulder. Yuna understands and shakes Y/n. She drops some water, but Y/n can't open her eyes fully. She is in a conscious mind, and her tears are dropping. "Y-You... Yuna, he... he ra... pe mee..." She says in a weak voice. "I-I know, Y/n," Yuna bursts into tears. She keeps giving her water, and Y/n is slowly drinking. Yuna gives her a top from her shelf and tells Y/n to wear it, but she has no energy, so she closes her eyes tightly and puts it on. With overwhelming tears, "I-I begged him," she sobbed. At that time, someone rings the bell. They both get scared because the first person that comes to mind is Jungkook. But Yuna takes a deep breath, gets ready to fight, and goes to open the door.

~ thanks for reading, have a nice day,pls vote~