STRANGER

He turns his hands in the air and is silent for a moment. Yn is lost somewhere; she is just looking down and sobbing. She remembers about Jungkook a lot and the way it all hurt, and she thought it was going to repeat. She thought everything had gone wrong again, a tear drops down from her eyes to her cheeks. Taehyung noticed. His heart aches, he goes to her and grabs her face with his two hands and forces her to look at him. "I AM SORRY... I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU... IF SOMETHING HURTS YOU, I AM SORRY... BUT DON'T CRY PLEASE..." He says it slowly, looking into her eyes. "Taehyungah..." She says it slowly and softly without looking into his eyes. "Ahh..." "nothing..." She moves his hands and takes a deep breath. Actually, she wants to say, "I am sorry, I don't love you," but she doesn't say it, something stops her. He also thought she was going to say that. "Can we go back now...?" She says it normally but not like usual because the eye contact, the smile, and the joy from her words are missing. "Yeah... The rain is gone..." They both walk out. He walks, but he doesn't hold her hand like he always does. Yn waits for that, but he doesn't, so a painful smile appears on her face. He walks first, she is following him, the way is not like it was before, completely ruined. She can't believe how things can get ruined in a minute. Her mind keeps talking, it doesn't stop. She almost slips because she is lost. When she slips, he immediately holds her waist as if he is watching her every move. She looks at him blankly. He lets her go and holds her hand. It's so awkward for both of them, but he can't leave it, his love and care for her are not letting him. She doesn't do anything. They finally get to their car. As he gets in the car, he puts on a t-shirt from his bag, which he always keeps. She looks down and she is in her own world. He gives her a jacket without looking at her, placing it on her shoulder. She startles. He starts driving. They both become silent. She looks out the window. It hurts him so much, he regrets it. They keep the silence. As they get to the hotel room, he changes his clothes and goes out without looking at her. It hurts her a lot. She changes her clothes and goes outside because she is feeling so weird and empty. She goes to the garden and sits on the bench. She is looking at the moon and stars. Then she decides to call Yuna.

Call connecting to Yuna Kim.

Yuna: hello...

Yn: hello...

Yuna: madam, I thought you forgot about me... Ahh!!

Yn: sorry...

Yuna: wait!! Are you okay..?? Why is your voice... is everything okay...??

Yn: I don't want to lie, so no... I failed again...

Yuna: are you crying.... What happened? Is something happening? Say something, I am worried...

Yn: I don't know how to tell you... Actually, Taehyung proposed to me...

Yuna: FINALLY!!

Yn: what do you mean by that?? Do you already know?

Yuna: of course... I know...

Yn: then why didn't you tell me... this whole time!!

Yuna: oppa said not to tell you... I also just found out... when you were in the hospital... Do you remember when I called oppa...?

Yn: yeah... I remember...

Yuna: but I never knew that it was you in the Polaroid picture... You've changed a lot... I even saw your childhood picture...