DUALITY

"Is this for me? But from whom? No, it can't be for me.... Later and flowers for me? Nobody ever did no. He did my... Yeah.... "Without knowing, she starts thinking about the past.

Flashback

Jungkook came home to give chocolate and jasmine, and he saw Hobi and went outside.

Yn is in front of Hobi, face to face, but Yn can also see a mirror reflecting outside. She saw Jungkook standing, listening to them. The cute possessiveness in his face made her a little happy somehow, and she also thought it was cute. When she said she wanted that flower, he danced a little bit, and she saw it, and a smile appeared on her face automatically.

End

The smile on her face is still the same as she had at that time, and when she remembered it, for a moment, she got lost in thought. But she came alive and started thinking, "Who will it be.... I think it's a prank! A YouTube prank, I know it... " She is not sure, so she yells 'HEY YOU, COME INSIDE...!!!' She shouted, and Rosé came in awkwardly with a fake smile. Yn is shocked, her jaw dropped . "Actually, I was just watching you.... You look cute," and ran outside shyly. Yn is shocked, disgusted, and at the same time, she feels weird, but she doesn't think too much, just ignores it.

/////_________________/////

TAEHYUNG POV

Omg, I am so nervous. My whole body is wet with sweat. She is in so much pain. I should do something, but what... It's been an hour, but is it not enough? "Taehyung-ah!!! You bitch!!! Ahhh!!! I will kill you...!!! I told you to wear protection, but you...!! Ahhh.... You bitch!!" He hears Yn screaming from the labor room. "Hehehee, sorry Yn, but not sorry. You have to do it five times," he said to himself and smiles awkwardly.

He is walking across the way nervously. "What happened to her? Why did she stop? Is she dea- no no noo... " The door opened, a nurse came with two babies. "Who is Mr. Kim?" "Who is Mr. Kim? Holy shit, it's me... Dashi run," he runs. "It's me-me." He said, "congratulations, sir... It's a twin, one boy and one girl...." She smiles warmly and gives the babies to him. He is so surprised and happy at the same time. He is holding the babies and also dancing. After some time, a man with a coat comes to him. It's his business partner, Mr. John. "Cute...." Mr. John said. Taehyung nods. "Whose babies are these...?" Mr. John asked. "Mine and Yn's," he said. "Who?" "Me and Yn." "What?" "Me and Yn!!!"

AUTHOR'S POV

They all are at a meeting, introducing a new product. There are 30+ members, including Yn and Jin. The man called John is hosting, and Yn is fully concentrated, but Taehyung is looking at her without blinking, with a naughty smile on his face, blushing, and rolling the pen. The man turns to Taehyung. "So, this is the details of our new project..." Taehyung nods. "So?" Mr. John asked. "Mine and Yn's..." Taehyung's voice is not clear, like a whisper. "Who?" Mr. John asked again. "Me and Yn." "What?" "ME AND YN!!!"

He yelled, stood up, bam the table, and then he came back to reality. Everyone is shocked, looking at Yn, and she is looking at him. He wants to run but can't.... 'Me... And.... Yn are going to do this..' He said, acting like everything is fine. "Me?!" She is shocked. She stands up and yells, "Yes, Miss Yn.... If you don't want to, then quit the job..."

He raises his eyebrows and says it coldly.

Yn: I will do....

She said, but inside, she is yelling at him and wants him to punch and beat with a chair.

/////_________________/////

It's lunchtime. Yn is sitting alone at a table with her plate on an empty table with two seats. She misses Yuna so much at that moment. She slowly starts eating.