Chapter 18:A love short lived

Noticing the scared look on my face Michael disposed of the body by throwing it against the wall!

Seeing that finally made the screams come flying out of my mouth!! To shut me up, Michael put down the pitch fork, got down on his knees and put his hand over my mouth. I continued to scream, until Michael put a finger to his masked lips indicating for me to be quiet. I nodded as Michael helped me to my feet, but once i stood up I completely broke down crying.

I wrapped my arms around him and cried like crazy, by the way his body tenced up I could tell he was suprised. But I honestly didn't care, I just held onto him tighter, I looked up into those blank eyes and cried even harder.

"Michael..please.. please dont hate me. I never would have went off with that faggot if I had known what he was gonna do!"

I continued to cry until Michael put a hand on my face and nodded in understandment.

After a while Michael dryed my tears and held me close. "Michael..thank you, if it weren't for you I would've lost something that I could nevee get back..you might think im silly but the reason ive never had a boyfriend, or lost my virginity..is becasue I wanted to be with you...I LOVE YOU MICHAEL MYERS!!!"

I couldn't believe what I had just said, but next thing I knew Michael slowly took off his mask. But I couldn't really see his face because of how long his hair was. Slowly I reached up and moved it out of the way, my heart began to pound like crazy!

He was so handsome!! and it nearly punded out of my chest when his lips got closer to mine. When they finally touched, sparks started to fly through out my body! I didnt even care that his lips were chapped, this was our first kiss and I didnt want it to end. By all the passion and tounge he was putting into our kiss I could tell he felt the same way as I did. BUT!! ofcourse a certain someone had to ruin the moment.

"MELODY!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!" The sound of grandpa's voice made both of us jump.

"G-grandpa let me explain" grandpa had a soft look in his eyes but once he saw Eddies lifeless body in the corner and fresh blood on me he completely lost it.

"Melody get away from him now!"

I shook my head no, "Please Grandpa you don't understand!" But of course he didn't want to hear a word of it, and started pulling me away!!

But Michael (who was now fully masked) wasnt about to let me go without a fight.

With a tight grip he pulled me by my other arm and pushed me behind him.

"Michael give me my grandaughter back! Please Michael...i cant lose her.."

With every word that grandpa said he got closer to us..with a loaded pistol.

When I saw it I began to panic!

"No grandpa! please dont!" When the gun was in full view, grandpa had his finger on the trigger. But before the gun went off, Michael knocked the gun out of his hand and punched grandpa hard in the chest!

I thought for sure grandpa would get up again and fight. But he layed there cringing in pain clutching his chest... grandpa was having a heart attack!!

"Oh my god!! No grandpa!! I quickly got on my knees and started to push on his chest. But it did no good..he died right there on that barn floor. I looekd up at Michael in disbelief, but before I could yell at him or anything, Sheriff Driftwood came into the barn. But he didnt stand a chance against Michael! Michael took out his knife and threw it as hard as he could at the sherrif. The knife flew through the air and hit the sherrif right in the eye!

I watched in horror as he tried to pull the knife out! He screamed in pain as the blade finally came out, along with oozing blood.

That was the last straw! I ignored my feelings for Michael and ran out of the barn as fast as I could, and hoped to find a ride to get the hell out of here!!

I ran and ran till I fell to my knees gasping for breath.

"Melly! Melly are you okay?" I heard that little angelic voice ask me. Once I saw her I held Boo tight, "Angel what are you doing out here all by yourself?" I asked.

"Ms. Sindel said I should go look for you since everyone else left the party."

I nodded in understandment, but not even a few seconds later I heard familiar footsteps coming twards us! Not wanting to face him anymore, I picked up Boo and continued running. I noticed the cop car in the corner with both doors wide open, when I looked inside I noticed that the keys were still in the ignition! I quickly put Boo in the passanger seat and strapped her in.

Just when I was about to start the car I was pulled out of it by my hair!

With the sound of Boo screaming, the aching pain in my scalp, the death of Grandpa, and facing Michael again..my body completely shut down and everything went balck...