01

A little girl covered in blood was in a destroyed car. She could hardly breath and see but she knew that after a while this car will explore if somebody didn't help her family.

Yn : h-help u-us

Yn : Mom...Dad

Her eyes were almost closed but then she saw a big dog...

Yn : Doggy-

#She blacked out#

No one's POV

A big white wolf was standing in front of the car

A big white wolf was standing in front of the car. It sniffed 4 years old Yn and smiled as if it recognized her.

White wolf : I found you dear.
I HAVE to save you in order to save our pack.

The wolf turned into a Beautiful middle aged women and picked Yn in her arms. Suddenly a blue hole appeared and She went into in.

Laying the kid on the road side that mysterious women sweetly smiled again and said-

White wolf : I hope you can overcome this accident and live happily with them.

That women turned into a white wolf and vanished into the blue hole.

Suddenly rain started pouring and soon a family car came infront of little Yn.
A middle aged women came running toward her.

???: Oh my goodness! What happened to her?!

??? : Halen what is happening here-

Halen : Can't you see a child is injured badly?! We have to take her to the hospital Kai!!

Kai : But a injured kid in the empty road...what if-

Halen : Shut up Kai! The rain is pouring, a kid is badly injured, the jungle is near! Thank g*d that we saw her... What if-

Halen : No no no...am taking her to the hospital and that's it!

Kai : But hal-

Halen : Don't forget that we also have 2 girls at home!!

She glared at her husband and went into the car.... Her husband came running into the car and went to the hospital.

✨14 years later ✨

Halen : Wake up you brat!!!

Yn : 2 minutes more mom-