07

At JK's office
Jungkook POV

I was in my office leaning in my chair while thinking about her. I still remember the first time I saw her.

Flashback

A young wolf was patrolling his borders when a sudden scent made his wolf crazy.

Kookie:what a euphoric smell it is!

Jk : Hmm...

He said while closing his eyes, enjoying the smell which brought a wave of peace to his heart.

??? : Help!

Someone is screaming for help.

As an Alpha he is, it was his duty to help his pack. So he ran toward the voice.

Reaching the open field, he saw 2 girls and a rouge.

Jk : How did that rouge came in our territory?

Kookie : Dude forget that rouge and see! Humans!

After hearing his wolf he saw 2 human childs. One was protecting the other one.

Hearing the growls of that rouge the soon to alpha knew that this rouge will attack soon. There is no time for orders. It's the time for action.

As the rouge was about to attack the humans the Alpha wolf lounged himself on the rouge.

The Alpha didn't know why he was protecting human childs but he just knew that he have to protect them.

Knocking down the rouge was a piece of cake for him.

As he looked up, his orbs met with the most gorgeous eyes he could ever witness. Those big bambi eyes, filled with terror were hurting him but soon the smile on the human face brought him peace.

Kookie : Is she?

Jk : I think so.

Kookie : She is beautiful

Jk : Very

Kookie : But a human.

The young boy came back to reality when he heard this.

His mate is a HUMAN

14 years old Jungkook who lost his parents bcz of humans is fated with a human.

When he saw that the girl was about to come toward him him, he quickly used the spell of opening the gate to human world. The spell that his mother had taught him. Which nobody else knew.

After opening the gate he quickly hid himself.

He saw his mate looking for him before leaving. But he couldn't do anything.

End of flashback

Laughing at his past self he continued to think about another memory.

Flashback

The alpha was in front of a old wolf.