12

By the statement of delta, the alpha's eyes darkened.

Jk : TAKE ME TO THERE

The village side of WOLFLAND

Many small houses are destorted

Many small houses are destorted. Crying and screaming of wolfs and pups are heard everywhere.

Some pups lost their parents and
Some Parents lost their pups. Many wolfs lost their home.

This disturbing scene was watched by the Alpha. The Alpha couldn't believe in his eyes. The happy WOLFLAND which he saw ever since he was a kid is now destroyed.

Jk : WHO DID THIS DELTA?!

He roared in frustration.

V : Rouges.

That's it! Jungkook lost his patience and grabbed his delta's neck.

Jk : HOW DID THEY ENTERED WHEN YOU WERE IN CHARGE OF SECURITY?!

The Alpha yelled at his delta's face.

Jimin : Alpha! Leave him!!

Jin : Leave him Jungkook!!

Just then

Yn came and saw how everything was a disaster but then she saw her mate choking the delta. She knew if nobody stops the Alpha, the delta will die.

Yn : Leave him

Yn unknowingly used her Luna voice.
It shocked everyone and Yn herself but she didn't show it in her face.

Only a Luna can calm down an Alpha so did yn.

Jungkook slowly left the neck of his delta. V choked for air.

Jungkook's anger has calmed a bit by the scent of his mate but not fully. He was still burning in anger.

JK : I will kill those bastards!

He said and was about to leave but Yn held his hands and stopped him.

Yn : Not now Jungkook. As we all know that rouges never harmed our territory. So isn't it weird that all of a sudden they did this?

Jk : What do you mean Yn?! I am not understanding anything!!

Yn : What do they want? Why are they doing this? We need to think before taking any steps Jungkook.
They brought this disaster in couple of hours. Means they are stronger than before. If we make a mistake then many more will lose their life.

By hearing his mate's thought in this matter he again looked at those wolfs faces. And said-

Jk : So what should we do now?

Yn : Search.

Jimin : What?

Jk : Rouges won't do all of these without a reason. They must have left a note or a hint.