14

Jeon Mansion
Yn POV
At night

I was standing at the balcony looking at the calm and peaceful view. WOLFLAND really is gifted with natural beauty. It's mesmerizing. But only few know that it was the silence before a storm. A war is going to happen. These wolves recently moved on from a tragedy. And now a war. I pity them.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and I surely knew who it was.

Jk : Here at this late?

Yn : Just enjoying the night view. It's beautiful.

Jungkook looked at me

Jk : It sure is.

I turned my back to to face him.

Yn : Am talking about the night view.

JK : Me too. Don't misunderstand.

That's embarrassing

Yn : N-no I didn't.

Why did I shutter?! I bet my face is all red now!

Jk : I also like the one who is enjoying the view.

Yn : Are you talking about yourself ?

Not gonna embarrass myself this time~

Jk : I like you. No. I love you.

That was straight.

Yn : Uh- I-

Jk : Am sorry. I was too straightforward-

Yn : Took you long enough to say that!

Jk : Wha-

Yn : Dude I was waiting for you to say that!!

And with that being said I jumped in his arms.

Yn : I like you too wolfie! Let's date!!

Jk : I- uh-umm aren't we already?

Time skip
A few days later.
Author Pov

In those few days Hana already gave birth. She gave birth at her mother's place and 2 days after, came back. Jin and Hana had twins!! They are so cuteee.

But soon a war is gonna happen so they will sent somewhere safe along with other female wolves who are pregnant and just gave birth

Normally wolves don't attack female wolves but in case of rogues...we can't say anything. WOLFLAND only fought once. In ancient time with other mythical creatures against human and that's it.

This generation of wolves don't have any knowledge about wars so that's a disadvantage. Only moon goddess knows what will happen next.

At the morning of war.
Everyone was getting ready to fight.

Did I mention that Yn and Sia is also gonna fight? Well they took training for some days. Both of their mates refused them to do so but those strong headed women didn't listened to anyone. They know that if they lost in the war then they will die. But they are ready to take any danger for fun.
That's how they are....

Yn POV

I was getting ready for the war when I smelled a sweet scent.

Yn : Jungkook?

Jk : Leave from here love. You are not safe here.

Yn : I already told you that am not going anywhere.

Jk : Yn you have a family in human world who don't even know that you are here. If anything happens to you then what will happen to the-

Yn : I already thought about that. And am not going.

Jk : Yn this is a war, not a playground!

Yn : Ok ok I'll leave secretly if we lose.
Happy now?

Jk : You won't get the chance.

Yn : Dude don't underestimate me.

Jk : You are so stubborn...

With that said, he left.

I know that he is angry. And I know why. But I still wanna be here. I just can't leave him alone here to die. I know he was my kidnapper but now.... He was my life. I can't leave him. After-all, fighting is in my blood.
But my body was itching a bit. These warrior suit for female wolves are definitely something.

Even though Jungkook allowed me to be in the war he had a condition

Even though Jungkook allowed me to be in the war he had a condition. I had to stay in the main camp in the war field and would be the first one to leave if they lost. Yeah, he was scared. An alpha was scared but only for his mate. He didn't cared about himself but cared about his people and me...
He told me this on a regular basis. I am happy that he can express his feelings though words not anger anymore. I felt warmth in my heart. And just then, a loud horn war heard.

I got shivers down my spine. But when I looked at the war field, I saw Jimin and V at the front of our soldiers. There was a general whom I couldn't see properly. J-hope on the back of the line. Jungkook was in the middle. We had around 1 thousand of soldiers.

On the other hand, I saw Namjoon in front of the line. Their army was huge. Around 2 thousand. Double of us. Which one was the general of their army I couldn't judge.

Soon the rogues attacked on Jungkook's soldiers with arrows. They covered them selves with shields. The rogue ain't gonna go easy on us I guess.

Then Namjoon moved forward with his rogues. They were attacking on our soldiers mercilessly. Not that I expected them to be.

Time passed

Now Jungkook and Namjoon were fighting. Both were in their human form. Jungkook was winning over Namjoon as he was trained in his childhood. Namjoon was at the verge of lossing when he injected something in Jungkook's shoulder. WAIT WHAT?

That bitch was fighting illegally. This is not allowed. I mind linked Jungkook

Yn : Jungkook are you ok?!

Jk : Yn...he...he used wolfs ben. But don't worry, I'll fight him. I'll protect this land even if it costs my life.

Yn : Don't say things like that!!

Jk : Protect others Yn. You are the luna.

And just like that, our mind link broke. I was in rage. How can that damn wolf use that poison on my mate?!

Kutte me tera khun pi jaongi!

I took my arrow and shot Namjoon but he dogged it.

Author POV

Namjoon looked toward the main camp and mocked Jungkook.

Namjoon : So now you are getting protected by a mare human??
How shameful!

JK : You really thought it was to protect me?

Namjoon : What?

JK : PLAN B!