15

All of a sudden a small balloon blasted on top of Namjoon's head.

Namjoon : The hell-

AHH!

Jk : Tit for tat rogue...

The balloon had wolfs ben inside it thus paralyzing the rogue leader.

Namjoon : I'll k-kill y-you.

Jk : At first look around your self.

When Namjoon looked around, he saw thousands of ravens flying in the sky holding small balloons in their claws.

Namjoon : Fuck. You can't use wolfs ben on the wolfs! It's illegal!

Jk : What a narcissist. Don't worry that ain't wolfs ben.

Namjoon : Huh?

Jk : PETROl.

Author Pov

While Jungkook was fighting with Namjoon, Yn took responsibility of a true Luna.

Yn made Sia and the female wolfs take arrows in their hands.

Sia : Is this gonna work?

Yn : Just wait and watch babe.

Yn took an arrow and light fire on it.

Sia watched Yn with wonder.

Pic :

Yn shot the arrow at a rogue.

Just by one arrow, three rogues were on fire.

Sia : Damn.

Yn : I WANT EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME THING.

As she said, everybody worked together. As the time passed the rogues were low at numbers. So as Jungkook's soldiers. A war is never easy.

On the other hand, Yn was getting nervous. Many wolfs were gone. If this war continues a little long, WOLFSLAND will extinct.

Yn : Jungkook. Stop the war. If this continues-

Jk : I know what you are worried about Yn. I am also on the same road. I can't let that happen. Trust me. I'll fix this anyhow.

As the mind link ended, Jungkook went in front of Namjoon, who was only half conscious.

Jk : Accept your defeat Namjoon. I never wanted a war with you. Don't these innocent wolfs burn in your ego

Namjoon left a evil chuckle.

Namjoon : I will die but won't accept my defeat.

JK : People are dying...

Namjoon : They are just my toys. Let them die-

Before Namjoon could speak furthermore Jungkook beheaded him

The scene was gruesome. Some might say cruel but when it protects a whole nation, a true alpha never backs away.

Jungkook took the head in his hand and shoved it into a rod. Jimin came and displayed the head as a sign of victory.

A horn of victory echoed in the war field. The war was coldly over.

Many rogues were just starring at the head blankly. Their leader was dead.

Jungkook went in the middle of the war field as everyone made space for him. He let out half of him aura that made everyone keel down in front of him. The aura was that much powerful that even people in the castle were in their kees expect Sia and Yn.

Jungkook went in his wolf form and observed everyone. He howled loudly. The howl of an alpha is louder and more powerful than any other wolf.

Hearing his howls every wolf present at the field came in their wolf form and howled together.