08

Time skip

Yn POV

I am finally going to be free. The kidnappers that kidnapped me are letting me go. I should be happy. Then why am I heavy-hearted? Why?! My heart is telling me to stop everything and run back to the mansion. But my mind is telling me whatever am doing is right. I am going crazy!

I sighed and leaned on the car seat.
I was about to close my eye when suddenly the car stopped harshly.

Yn : Sehun what happened?

Sehun : I'll go and check Luna.

He went out and started to examine the car. I was looking at him from the window and I was clear that something is not right.

I went out of the car.

Yn : What happened?

Sehun : Luna actually...umm

Yn : Say

Sehun : Luna all of the tires are punctured.

He said in one breath.

My eyes went wide.

Yn : What? Sehun we are in middle of the jungle!

I looked behind me to see if there is any garage here.

Yn : What are we gonna do-

I got cut my a loud thud. It's a sound of someone falling. Panic took over me in a second.

I looked toward Sehun's direction only to witness him laying on the ground while blood was dripping from his head.

A big buffed man was standing in front of me with a wooden hammer im his hand.

??? : Oh my my~ What a pretty wolf.

He said licking his dried crusty lips.

I was disgusted.

Yn : Who are you?

??? : Oh how rude of me! I didn't even introduced myself. Well I am
KIM NAMJOON the leader of rouges.

Suddenly howls can be herd everywere.

I looked around only see rouges surrounding me. They looked hungry for my flesh.

Yn : Se-Sehun?!

Namjoon : Oh this fella? He is already dead darling.

Yn : N-no!

I looked toward Sehun. He rarely was breathing. I was about to breakdown but I can't. I have to escape.

I started to back walk where there was less rouges. I have to be careful. I slowly took our my paper spray from my pocket.

Author : Wondering how she got the paper spray? Well-

Flashback

*Earlier this morning when Yn was about to leave she saw a small bag with a note on her dressing table.*

Yn : What is this?

She took the note which says.

"Take this with you. This is a safety kit. I want you to be safe.
- Sia"

Yn : Thanks.

Back to the story

I face the rouges who were behind me and sprayed directly into they're eyes.

Rouges : Ugh!!

I again turned around and sprayed on those who were about to attack me.

Namjoon : CATCH HER!!