10

Author POV

After the doctor left Jungkook quickly took a seat beside Yn. Jungkook was feeling guilty. The guilt of not being able to protect his mate was eating him up. He knew that his mate suffered a lot from the very beginning of her life so Jungkook just wanted his mate to be safe.

But the decision of his Luna was making him confuse. Why does she want's to stay all of a sudden? Did she felt the connection of mates? Jungkook wanted his answers which he will get only when Yn wakes up.

Jungkook : Please get well soon my love.

He just sighed and left. Downstairs a wave of questions were waiting for him.

Downstairs

Sia : How is she? How did this even happened to her?!

Jk : She is out of danger but needs to in care.

Hana : Thank moon goddess that she is fine. I was worried for her.

J-hope : But am worried for that leader of rogues. How dare he hurt our Luna?!

Jk : Omega. Stay calm.

The alpha shushed the over hyped omega.

Jk : Nobody knows that Yn is the Human Luna of this pack. That's why he dared.

V : Then why don't we announce it?

Jk : We will but when the right time comes. When Luna is healed and healthy. But I have a order for Beta and Delta.

Jimin : Yes alpha?

Jk : Maximize the security of this castle. We already had a great loss and taking more risk would be our stupidity.

V : Yes Alpha. | Jimin : Yes Alpha.

Time skip

In morning

Yn POV

As the sun was cruelly beating up my face I had to wake up.

Yn : Shit my body is hurting.

I thought but soon my thoughts were broken by some small snores.

I looked beside me and saw the Alpha or can say my beloved mate sleeping while sitting on the ground. His head was rested on the lamp table beside the bed.

Yn : What a well mannered man :)

Suddenly he crunched his nose. He gonna sneeze.

Jk : Achoo!

Yn : Bless you?

Jungkook looked around himself with 80% closed eyes. Trying to understand his surroundings.

Jk : Huh?~

Yn : Good morning~

Waking with a cute view like this is not that bad. But it was only a matter of some moments untill this man regains his ice like personality.