ᑎᗴᗯ ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ

TW: cussing

Tommy's POV

"So you're Tommy, right?" Tubbo asked. I nodded. "Not much of a talker, huh?" I shrugged. "No good." I said. "Oh, you're not good at talking? I can help with that!" He stood up quickly and ran over to a shelf full of books, and grabbed a very large one.

"Here." He said as he sat back down. "This is a dictionary. It has every single word in the entire English language. It'll take a while but you can read through here and learn!" I smiled. "Thank you!" "No problem, boss man!"

Time skip

We were going through the 'dictionary' for about an hour when a voice came from outside Tubbo's room, and the door started to open.

"Hey, Tubbo. Dinners r-" The voice was cut off by Tubbo pushing the door closed. "I'm naked, dad!" Tubbo lied. I knew what that meant, and was using everything I had to not bust out laughing. Tubbo did the same.

"Oh! Sorry! Just wanted to let you know dinners ready." He said. "Uh-huh! I'll be down in a bit! Please leave!"

And with that, he left.

"Phew." Tubbo said. "That...was close."

"I should probably head down. I'll bring you up some food, ok?" I nodded. "See ya in a bit!" He waved.

Tubbo's POV

I walked downstairs into the kitchen where my dad, Phil, and my two older twin brothers, Techno and Wilbur, were. "What'd you make?" I asked. "Steak, macaroni, and a side salad." Phil replied.

Good. That's something Tommy can eat.

I sat at the table with my brothers. Wilbur was drawing, and Tehcno was reading 'The Art Of War.' Obviously.

Wilbur was actually a very good artist. He never used colors though. Just a plain pencil. He mostly drew sheep, birds, and the occasional human. Most if the time when he drew a human, it was gay or lesbian couple, or just one person.

"Wha'ca drawing?" I asked. He turned his paper to me. "I'm just finishing up the shading and then It'll be done." He said. It was a drawing of a small baby dragon. It reminded me of Tommy. "Ooh! Nice! You've never drawn a dragon before!" I said. "Thanks! It took a while to figure out how to shape it and stuff, but I'm really proud of it!" He said.

Time skip

I ate just half of my food.

"Can I finish this in my room? I have some uh, homework that I forgot about!" I lied. "Uhm, sure...but-" Phil got cut off. "Thanks! See ya!" I grabbed my plate and ran upstairs.

Wilbur's POV

Tubbo only ate his macaroni and a little less thank half of his steak and salad before asking to go upstairs and finish it because of homework. "Uhm, sure...but-" He cut Phil off. "Thanks see ya!" He ran upstairs.

"But...its summer break." Phil said confusingly. Techno shrugged. "Beats me." I said.

Tubbo's POV

When I entered my room, I noticed everything looked different. Before, my room was messy, and now it's clean and there were little vines with white blooms growing near the ceiling.

"Tommy, did you do this?" I asked the boy who sat on my bed. "You like?" He smiled. "I love it! It's so pretty!" I said. "Here." He handed me my little stuffed pig Michael that I've had since I was a baby. It had been ripped for years, but now it was fixed.

"Did...did you fix it?" I asked. He nodded. "I sense you have connection to it." He said. "Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I said. "Mhm!"

"Here, I brought you food. I figured you would eat the meat, I wasn't sure about the salad so I bought it anyways." I said. "Thank you!" He said.

Next day

Everyone had already left, so it was just Tommy and I at the house. Wilbur was visiting his friend Quackity, Tehcno was practicing his fighting with his friend Dream, and Phil was at work.

"Do you wanna go outside?" I asked. He nodded. We walked downstairs and out the back door. We heard a twig break off to the side, and I thought someone had found us.

"It's just me!" Ranboo said. "Jesus, Ranboo! You have me a heart attack!" I laughed. "Boo!" Tommy squealed, hugging Ranboo. "Hi, Tommy!"

"Do you wanna sneak into Wilbur's room and look at all of his drawings?" I snickered. "Hell yeah!" Ranboo cheered.

We went up to Wils room. He stuck all of his drawings to an empty wall in his room.

"He draws a lot of gay people." Ranboo chuckled. "I'm starting to wonder if he's gay too." I joked. "Gay?" Tommy questioned. Ranboo went on to explain to Tommy what gay means and all the gender stuff. "Cool!" Tommy said. "Yoo! He's an ally! Ally dragon! Ego boost for the gays, they've got a dragon on their side!" Ranboo said. Tommy and I laughed.

This was nice.

Words: 832