TᗴᒪᗴᑭOᖇTᗩTIOᑎ

TW: anxiety mention

Karl's POV
Time skip

The kids Tubbo and Ranboo were horse playing beside Tommy and I on the sofa, and it was fueling my anxiety. I had pulled Tommy closer to me just in case! His safety was more important than mine. Tommy noticed I was nervous, and put his hand on my knee and patted it. He offered a warm smile to which I returned.

"Ranboo!" Tubbo yelled. I never liked loud noises even before I got captured.

I covered my ears and squeezed my eyes shut and next thing I knew, there were no voices around me and I couldn't feel Tommy beside me.

Wait. Where's Tommy?!

I opened my eyes and I was outside sitting in the grass. I looked around and behind me was the house. Apparently I had teleported myself outside without knowing. I heard some noises coming from in the house, the front door swung open and there stood a worried looking Tommy with a worried looking Sapnap behind him.

"Karl?!" Tommy said. I got up and ran over to him, embracing him in a hug. "Wha- What happened?" He asked. "I teleport under high stress situations if I have the energy." I said. "Let's get back inside. It's cold out here." Sapnap said.

Time skip

Although it did take a couple days, I eventually warmed up to everyone more. They were really nice people and all, but I wouldn't have been surprised if Techno ended up being a bad person. I mean, his favorite book is literally called 'The Art Of War.'

I showed them all of my powers and stuff.

I was supposed to be living in Sapnap's house since he lives alone and there's not much room at Tommy's house, but I refused to leave Tommy at least for a week. So Sapnap decided to visit every other day.

Today when Ranboo came over, he brought something in a bag. Whenever he shook the bag, a small bell sound came out of it. Ranboo showed whatever it was to Tubbo and Tommy, and they said I should put it on. I didn't even know what it was!

"Hey Karlllll!" Tommy said. "Close your eyes." "Why?" I asked. "Just do it!" He said. I closed my eyes and he put something on my head. "Open your eyes!" He laughed. When I did, he handed me a small mirror.

When I looked, Tommy had put some white fluffy cat ears with a pink inside and gold bells on my head.

I gave Tommy a death glare.

"Meow!" Ranboo laughed. "What?" "Say meow! But like, and actual meow. Don't just say the word." He said. "I am not doing that." I said. "Come on! Do it for Sapnap f your won't do it for us!" Tommy said.

Sapnap and I blushed profusely.

Remember when I said that Sapnap came over every other day? Yeah, today was one of those days.

"Come on! I know you can do it really good! You can talk to animals!" Tommy said. "God. If I do it once will you shut up?" I asked. The three nodded. Luckily, it was only Sapnap, the three goons, and I in the room. So I didn't have to deal with that much embarrassment.

I sighed.

"Meow." I said, or, meowed. "Ekkkkkk!" The three goons squealed. I noticed Sapnap was blushing, so I took off the ears and tossed them at Tubbo.

He reached up and put them on Ranboo.

"My little meow meow!" He said, patting Ranboos head. Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap, and I started laughing. Ranboo looked embarrassed. "Feel the pain of embarrassment, little man." I said. "I'm three inches taller than you." Ranboo laughed.

I shrugged.

Words: 620