Tᕼᗴ ᗴᑎᗪ

TW: cussing, brief mention of getting sold/bought, mention of torture

Reminder: Ranboos moms names are Austia and Delilah

Tommy's POV
Four months later

Remember when it was mentioned that Karl was only gonna stay at my place for about a week? Well uh, he stayed for a month. I finally convinced him that I was safe there, and that he had nothing to worry about. Before leaving he made me able to speak to him through our minds whenever I need to incase something was wrong.

That was three months ago when he left, and thankfully nothing had happened. I just talked to him whenever I was bored or something. He still visited every other day with Sapnap. Wilbur and Quackity were still dating, and Dream and George were as well. Everyone else was single.

Actually, Sapnap and Karl were now dating as well. I almost forgot!

Over time, everyone introduced Karl and I to the town we lived in. Everyone was very welcoming and nice. There were only 33 other people living there. 35 if you count Karl and I. There were two people out of town for a while so we weren't able to meet them yet.
(I know there actually 36 people in all, but you'll see why I changed that in a bit)

The town was called 'DreamSMP.' All the places in it are: L'manberg Street, Pandora's Boulevard, Logstedshire Lane, and Snowchester Street. Some strange sounding names if you ask me. There was also the Prime Park which Tubbo, Ranboo and I liked to go to. Karl sometimes joined us.

Wilbur's friend Nikki owned a bakery, Quackity owned a petting zoo with only ducks, Techno and Phil and Sam owned a weaponry, Wilbur owned a music shop, Dream and George owned a flower shop, and Ranboos mums owned a Cat Café that Ranboo, Tubbo, Karl and I occasionally helped at or just went to pet the cats.

Karl's POV

The three gremlins and I were at Ranboos moms Cat Café for the fifth time just today. I didn't mind though. I like talking to the cats.

*ping*

The door sounded, signaling that someone had came in.

(Again, Ranboos moms names are Austia and Delilah.)

"Ah, better go get that." Austia said. Delilah followed her. And we followed them. Upon turning the corner, I saw a face I thought I would never see again. Officer Callahan, Officer Hannah, and General Halo. What the hell were they doing here?!

Tommy let out a little gasp. "Are they taking us back?" He quietly whimpered. "I won't let that happen." I said. Ranboo and Tubbo looked confused.

Only Officer Hannah heard us, and she looked over and saw us. She was shocked to say the least.

"Hannah! Callahan! You're back in town! How was your trip?" Austia asked. "Uhm, fantastic!" Officer Callahan lied. They weren't on a trip they were just at the facility. "Who's your friend?" Delilah asked. "I'm Badboyhalo, but you can call me bad." General Halo said. "Are you visiting or..." "Ah, just visiting. I live a few hours away."

"Hannah?" Delilah said, only now noting she was staring at us. "Oh! Let me introduce you all! This is-" I cut Delilah off.

"No introduction needed." I said. Now Officer Callahan and and General Halo were staring as Tommy and I too. "If you're here for Tommy, you're not getting him." I growled. I was really just talking to General Halo. Officer Callahan and Hannah were good people.

"Uhm...what is happening?" Austia asked. I sighed. "This is who Sapnap bought us from. Officer Callahan and Hannah are good people though. Don't be pissy to them." I said.