Block B ~ P.O(Jihoon) - Homework, Aegyo and a sweet first kiss

I sighed and looked around my bed, ruffling up and moving what seemed to be a million papers scattered all over my bed. Doing homework on my bed planned out to be an epic failure. There was just too many many papers that I had to have around. I groaned and moved my notebook on top of the text book and continued my work. As if the papers knew I was already agitated they decided to make me go insane as some fell to the floor. I sighed and stopped writing, my head went down. "Seriously?!" I yelled, but then I stumbled back as some one placed the papers in front of me.

"Whoa! Where you going?" A deep voice asked 

"Yah! Jihoon! You nearly scared me to death, and you have got to stop coming through the window. It's weird." I said relocating back to where I originally was. Jihoon plopped himself next to me. "Sorry Violet." He gave me a cute face, then changed it again to a cuter face. "Yah! Stop with the aegyo!" I chuckled and pushed him back. He chuckled and stood up. "Are you almost finished? I want to watch a movie." He looked back at me for an answer. I looked up at him for a moment before continuing my work. "I don't see it finishing any time soon, but you know where everything is, watch a movie if you'd like." I pointed at the T.v with my lead pencil and continued.

"Ahh so boring." Jihoon whined from the floor. "There's nothing on!" He sighed. Jihoon was on the floor at the foot of the bed, his back leaning against the mattress.

       I sighed and looked up at him. "Weren't you going to watch a movie?"

      His face lit up and he practically ran for my desk were all the movies were located. Jihoon is my next door neighbor and a friend who I honestly think is the cutest boy on earth. His voice wasn't cute though, it was down right spine chilling. I bit down on my lips and stole a glance at him, seeing him pout at the movie selection, oh can he get any cuter? I thought to myself. No! I shook my head and went back to trying to concentrate on my work with out much success.

"Violet? Are you done now?" Jihoon asked cutely at my side. "Let's watch this!" He pulled the movie up to cover most of  his face leaving his eyes uncovered. I giggled softly. "No, I'm not finished." I smiled and went back to work. "Well how much homework are you doing?" He whined. "I have 4 AP classes Jihoon. I have a lot of homework." I pulled out highlighters to start another assignment. Jihoon sighed and fell back down onto the floor. I smiled warmly and started the new assignment.

"Violet?" Jihoon whispered.

     I nodded at him in acknowledgement, though I didn't look up at him to see what he wanted or needed. My mind was set on trying to finish my homework as soon as possible.

"Violet!" Jihoon repeated.

"What?" I looked up at him. He gave me a cute face and then lifted up a piece of paper. The paper had cute faces around it, in the center it said : "VIOLET! FIGHTING!!"

      I smiled and nodded. "Yup, fighting." I continued to do my homework with a smile. Oddly enough I began to feel little butterflies in my stomach and I could feel random blushes creep onto my cheeks every time I'd remember Jihoon holding up the sign with the words of encouragement.

      It was around midnight when I finished. I sighed and leaned back on my bed, my back was killing me and all I needed was to feel the soft mattress underneath me, but my head landed on something rather hard. I sat up and looked back to find Jihoon asleep on the head of my bed. He was on his back, on top of all my pillows. I couldn't hold back a smile. He just looked sincerely peace full and so adorable. I slowly got off of the bed and began to put all my things away. I walked over to him, I smiled down at him before I nudged his arm gently.

"Jihoon?" I said softly.

     He smiled but his eyes didn't open.

"Jihoon!" I shook his arm.

     His eyes fluttered open and he stared up at me. "Violet!" He said in a cheerful cute tone. I blushed slightly feeling like he was really happy to see me. No, stop Violet, stop thinking those things. "Time to go, I need my sleep." I said moving him slightly. "Well sleep." He moved to be correctly positioned on the bed, he patted the space next to him. "Yah! No!" I blushed deeply, what the hell? He chuckled and stood up. "Fine, fine." he said acting hurt. I rolled my eyes and walked with him to the window he came through. "Well it was nice doing nothing with you Violet." Jihoon said with a smile. "Likewise." I said with a small smile.

    Jihoon turned for the window, paused then faced me again. "I'm forgetting something." He said, his smile shy. I looked up at him confused. How could he be forgetting something? He didn't even bring anything over! My eyes went wide as Jihoon leaned down and kissed me quickly. "Good night, Violet." I stood there frozen, feeling my face turn red. He smiled and climbed out the window. I turned to watch him run across the yard to his house. I looked back and smiled. My fingertips went up to my lips, did he just... kiss me? I let out a small sound of happiness before walking to my bed. "What a sweet first kiss." I thought out loud as I tucked myself in and fell asleep.