B.A.P/ Exo-k/ SHINee- Zelo, Kai & Key ~ Before he even knew

"_________." Kai laughed and twirled you around, lifting you up. Laughing in his arms you couldn't help but blush.  Times like these were when you loved being Kai's closest friend, though you always wanted to be more. "Please let me down!" You begged out of breath from running around the practice room.

      Kai placed you down on the ground, yet pulled you closer to him, resting his head on your shoulder and letting out a sigh. His breath tickling your ear, gaining him a smile on your face. "This was your punishment for not bringing me lunch." He chuckled and removed his grasp from your waist. You smiled and faced him, "Well I'm sorry. I completely forgot." You stuck out your tongue and made another run for it as Kai looked up, smiled and took off after you.

       Once again, he traps you from behind, grabbing your waist and stopping you from taking another step. You both were laughing when you heard a throat being cleared, obviously asking for attention. You two looked up and landed eyes on blond hair and a raised eye brow.

"Key!" You said pushing Kai away.

      As if smiling out satisfaction of Kai's arms leaving you, Key opened his arms, gesturing you for a hug. You smiled and ran into him, wrapping your arms around his waist, as he held you close. He placed one arm around you and the other, softly resting on your back, hand placed on your head to pull you closer.

"I missed you _______!" Key whispered. You smiled into his chest and nodded. Key relased you and softly stroked your hair, moving aside fallen strands from you face. He didn't look at your eyes, which were searching his. He seemed so busy studying the rest of you face, you felt a blush come onto your face.

      Key was Kai's hyun and was from the famous group SHINee and was talented. He could sing, dance, speak English, he had the cutest most handsomest face as well. He could be the face of the group if he wanted to be. He smiled softly and looked at Kai. "Are you showing _____ the practice room? I heard you two were having late night practices here. What have you two been up to?" Key smiled eyeing the two of you.

     You turned redder. "What's that suppose to mean, oppa?"

      Key laughed and shook his head. "It's nothing _______. Ignore me." He pulled you into another hug before kissing your cheek and leaving to go practice with his band mates. Since it was Kai's day off, you two had Exo-k's practice room to yourselves, like most nights. Late nights was the only time you got to see Kai, so you made it work. You'd usually chill and talk, since Kai was much too tried to do anything. You didn't mind it, Kai would lay his head on your lap and you got play with his hair as he talked about his day. You came to love these days most, and you began to grow nervous, as Exo was preparing for a comeback, sometime... who knows when, but you knew, late nights of you two hanging out would be replaced with late night recordings or late night memorizing dances.

"Well what did you want to do today? We could go around Sm, or we could just chill here." Kai said, now at your side.

     You shrugged. "Doesn't matter. We could chill here and listen to music." I suggested.

     Kai nodded and guided you to one of the walls. You both leaned your backs agaisnt it and he pulled out his ipod. He handed you an ear phone and we began to listen to JaeJoong's 'Mine', the song played out, cutting the silence.

     Oddly enough, the silence you had with Kai was comfortable, never awkward. You smiled and leaned your head on his shoulder. You could see through the mirrors that covered one wall, Kai's smile. He placed his head on yours and as if perfect puzzle pieces, you two fit with one another.

      Then out of no where, Sehun comes through the door. You moved away from Kai and sat up, giving Sehun your full attention as he appraoched you both. "Hey, I know you called the practice room, but we have guest." You managed to stand up and straighten out you hair as three boys came in. You knew their names, as they were as well famous.

 "You guys know Yongguk, Jongup and Zelo from B.A.P right. They came to practice with me, you're invited Kai." Sehun said walking over to the radio at the corner of the room. Kai looked at you before shaking his head.

      "It's fine, Kai. We can always hang out after." You gave him a smile.

       Kai frowned. "You sure?"  You nodded and hugged him. "Have fun." You said in his ear and let him go and made your way to the door. You looked to the side to take one last glance at Kai, but your eyes landed on a cute smile, Zelo was looking at you then turned around to say something to the older boy next to him. You gave him a frown, before walking out.

      How odd, you thought as you walked to Exo-k's dorms. You received smiles as you entered the room and settled on the sofa with the rest of Exo-k and waited for Kai to be finished. After three hours, you decided to go see if Kai was finished, though by the sound of the blasting music coming from the other side of the door it seemed like he wasn't. You let out a sigh and was about to turn around, when the door opened to reveal a red faced Zelo.

     His hair that hung on his forehead was stuck with sweat, and his breath was noticably uneven. "Do... you... know... where... the water fountain is?" He said.

    You immediately felt concerned, of course you have never met this boy, but you had the sudden urge in the need of taking care of him. You grabbed his arm and pulled him to a chair. Quickly you grabbed a cold water bottle and handed to him, as you began to clean his face with a small wet towel. "You shouldn't be dancing so hard." You said gently.

    Zelo smiled and shrugged. "I love it though. We were having so much fun." He sighed and drank more of the water. You shook your head and kneeled down next to him and continued to clean his face.