Chapter 23

The man was back at his house. If you could call the hole with walls he lived in a house. There wasn't even running water, and his only electricity was from the generator he hooked up manually, but he didn't care. His Vision was more important than his own comfort.

He started up his computers and waited. They took quite a while to warm up because the generator was weak, but when they finally did, he started typing on it imediately. He pulled up the boy's pokedex again.

A Lucario or Riolu would be preferable, but a Medicham, Cuitiefly or Sylveon would be acceptable. He scrolled through some pokemon before he found what he was looking for: Lucario- On person.

He grinned. This was going better than he could have hoped. Now he had to choose a powerful Pokemon to control, and find an ally to get him the resources he would need to rebuild his machine.

Finding an ally would be his next priority. It wouldn't be hard to find an evil orginization with power; each region was riddled with them. It would be more difficult to find one that agreed with his motives, or even believed him. 

The team would have to have significant scientists to see that his plan had merit. It would need to have no care for pokemon or people. Most importantly, it would have to have enough resources to see the plan through. He went on his computer and searched up a list of evil teams.

Apparently, anything passed as an evil team nowadays. Team Skull? They were simply teenagers with pokemon. Team Vanilite? What were they even thinking with that name! Team Flare was out. Team Magma and Aqua were out. Team Galactic wouldn't work either.

But Team Rocket...