12

(Quick A/N : Get your snacks ready because this is a long ass chapter. It has over 15k words.)

》♧《

If only I could change the code now, Kirumi...

》♧《

Soon enough the elevator came to a stop.

"Welcome! You've hopelessly arrived once again!" Monokuma announced. "Hm? Did you wanna come here again cuz of how wonderful it is? Isn't it wonderful? I put so much effort  into building this place, it should be a monument."

"Actually, we're the ones who used the Exisals to build this courtroom..." Monotaro corrected. "But Father just took all the credit!"

"BUT-I-AM-HAPPY... TO-BE-USED-AS-A-SLAVE... BY-FATHER." Monodam said in pieces.

"You idiots are really committin' to this henchmen bit." Monosuke deadpanned.

"You guys are just so cute that I can't help working you to the bone." Monokuma said creepily.

"You put a lot of elaborate detail into this courtroom. Almost like it's for show." Kokichi mentioned.

"He does have a point..." I agreed.

"For show, huh? That's an interesting way to put it." Monokuma replied.

"Is this just for show? Are you showing this to the people outside and--"

"Puhuhu. Those people aren't with us, so you don't need to worry about them." Monokuma said, cutting Kirumi off. "Get it? They're not with us. As in, they're no longer with us, y'know what I mean? In other words... you 14 are the only ones left in the world. Now, show me just how you intend to bargain your lives!"

There's only 14 of us left in the whole world? That's really stupid...

I brushed it off and stood at my podium between Kokichi and Tenko. Monokuma gave the basic explanation of the class trial, even though we knew how it worked. Once he shut up, the trial truly began.

Here we go again... I'm gonna fuck this one up.

"I think we all know who the most suspicious one is! It's--"

"Let's combine our power and work together, everyone!" Tenko yelled, cutting Kokichi off.

"Uhm... The person who's most suspicious is--"

"Now lend me your energy, everyone! So we can catch the culprit!" Tenko encouraged, cutting Kokichi off.

"Because the murder happened during the magic show, the culprit can only be--"

"HAIYAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I'm in top form today!" Tenko yelled.

I started to get pissed. "Tenko! Why are you interuppting, Mako!? We can't have a good trial if you talk over him! And myself." I defended.

"Thanks, N/N!" Kokichi smiled at me.

"Huh? I'm not interuppting either of you." Tenko said. "Whatever you have to say is probably worthless anyway, cuz all males, and possibly Y/N since they won't tell us their gender, wanna talk about S-E--"

"Himiko seems suspicious." Angie said bluntly.

"Nyeh!?"

"Hey! Angie, haw can you accuse Himiko!?" Tenko asked, irratated. "Aren't you her friend!?"

"Uhm... I'm telling you what Atua is telling me." Angie replied. "He is using His divine knowledge to show us the way to survive... You should thank Him, lest He pour His holy wrath upon you all."