▹ System 3͎0͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Out of flashback

Taehyun has been attentively looking at Beomgyu while he was talking to him about his past

Taehyun has been attentively looking at Beomgyu while he was talking to him about his past. The only time he looked away was when he was done, Taehyun's dull eyes were now looking into nothingness, taking in everything Beomgyu told him.

The other guys who were hanging nearby, had left the bathing area at some point during the storytime to go change, leaving the two nude teammates alone.

Beomgyu stole a glance at him only to turn his head completely after noticing how Taehyun's eyes were getting watery. Worried, he put his hand on his shoulder and asked. "Hey what's wrong?"

"I.. I feel so bad..." He mumbled, looking down at the sparkly hot water. "I'm sorry you had to go through that Beomgyu.."

The older clasped his hand over his own mouth. 'ANGEL!?' The way he genuinely seemed to care about his misfortunes provided Beomgyu with happiness that could last him a lifetime. He regained his cool and said. "Please don't worry agi, I think I'm over all that.. it's been years after all..." He smiled softly. "Well what matters is that I'm satisfied with the way things have been.."

Taehyun turned to him. "Ohh really?"

Beomgyu wouldn't back away from saying that the reason for this satisfaction is because he met Taehyun. But he can't help but get distracted by the pure beauty this boy exhibits, just the way he was looking at him with those big shiny innocent eyes right now was enough to ruin Beomgyu's thought process and have him smile like a lovestruck goof.

A few seconds passed and he found himself flinching after Taehyun had snapped his fingers in front of him, trying to bring him back to reality.
"What are you doing?" The younger questioned.

Beomgyu recomposed himself as his expression went neutral. "Staring at you."

"Wh..Why do you have to say this while I'm naked right now.." Taehyun mumbled. Unlike Beomgyu, he is overly conscious of the fact that they're both clothingless. It's much to his relief that only their upper bodies are above the surface of the water.

"I'm not acknowledging that, besides I can't see much of you below the water.
Although I would love to~" He winked, sending a blush throughout Taehyun's cheeks.

Beomgyu then settled closer to the younger who immediately panicked a little over this little action, especially since this resulted in their bare thighs touching. "You know that whole thing about me having to play as a straight character?"

He gulped for some reason. "Yes..?"

"I decided that I won't be doing that anymore.." Beomgyu was a bit flustered so he couldn't make eye contact just now, his eyes were rendered a bit lower, trailing around Taehyun's lips.