▹ System 3͎8͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

"Taehyun..." Beomgyu mumbled after slowly opening the door to their bedroom and walking in. He had to catch his breath a little, he's been hastily looking for him until now.

But now that he's found him.
He is not going to let him go again.

This roommate who's leaning against a wall of their room, prolongedly staring downwards.

Beomgyu walked up to him with unsure steps, he didn't want to seem too direct but at the same time having an assertive approach wouldn't hurt too much.
"I'm really sorry..."

"I guess Shunsuke was right, why would you like me... At least I see how good you are at pretending. I look scrawny, not manly like you told me, and I guess you'd say I look feminine but yet I'm not a girl. I knew I was right to hate my weird appearance—"

"Taehyun shut the fuck up." Beomgyu didn't miss a beat.

"Huh..?" The younger looked upset.

"Are you serious right now?? Shunsuck brought his ass back to life to ruin everything between us and you're letting him by believing his shit?? Do you turn blind when you look at your reflection or what, Taehyun you're so gorgeous and not only that but you're fucking adorable."

Taehyun got so incredibly red in the face, he looked downward, feeling like having eye contact would be life-threatening.

Beomgyu leaned closer, his voice got more disheartened. "Like come on, you got me feeling so gay for you. Are my feelings fake? That's how you're making me feel from hearing you say this..."

Taehyun's heart though, it's pounding so much for Beomgyu like always but it grew to be way more untrusting now so he's refusing to fall for his words.
"Well how do I—"

Beomgyu shoved a phone against his chest so the younger confusedly took hold of it. "That's Shunsuck's phone, the lie detector is on. Since you decided not to believe me anymore, just look at it when you have doubts."

"W-Wait but where is he?"

"What matters is that he's not here."

~

"Holy fucking shit." Yeonjun uttered after witnessing what Yoojung brought everyone here in the garden to see.

One glance and Kai immediately covered his eyes. "This is way too gruesome for me!!!" And Riki gulped after seeing the possible reason how this all came to be. "S-Should we talk about that chainsaw—"

"Let us not, for sanity reasons."

"Since when was Shunsuke back?" Soobin asked.

"Who cares he's clearly gone now."

"Who did this?!!"

"Lil Boom for sure. Probably because of Taehyun.. Boomie caring about someone like this is scary. How even?"

"You're so dumb" Yoojung said. "He cares because he obviously has feelings for Taehyuuuun oh my god."

"Depends on the feelings. Feelings of pity??" Riki wondered, rubbing his chin.

"Romantic feelings you airheads!! He loves him!"

Soobin and Yeonjun are willing to believe it but not Kai and Riki, Koyuki wouldn't as well if she was alive, that's been the case for the longest time: These characters don't comprehend how Taehyun and Beomgyu can be a thing.

And there's an actual programming-related reason for that.

~