▹ System 3͎2͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

"Guys.. I.. I don't think I can look like a girl..." Beomgyu mumbled while Asuka was putting mascara on him, she had put on coloured lenses beforehand of course.

"Shh!" She hastily grabbed a pink tube of lipstick then proceeded to apply it to his lips that are already relatively pink. "You'll be fine."

Taehyun came running into this makeup room after he had checked most of the clothes they have in their disposition.
"What'd you wanna wear Beomgyu?"

"Edgy streetwear."

The two instantly stopped what they were doing to just stare at him in silence.

"What? Ripped as hell jeans, cool sneakers, oversized t-shirt with a graffiti design."

They couldn't tell if he was joking or being serious.

"But.." Taehyun seemed dispirited as he displayed what he was holding in his hands. "I got this black mini pleated skirt just for you—"

"Let's not be all stereotypical by making me wear a goddamn mini skirt please."

"No let's be, you'll look cute..." Taehyun gave him the sad puppy eyes and it was at that moment that blushing-Beomgyu knew he was doomed since he can't refuse those eyes anything.

Plus.. Looking cute to Taehyun seems too good to pass up on.

"Fucking shit.. I didn't sign up for this..." He let his back fall on the chair, looking likes he's about to have a meltdown.

~

After putting his skirt on, Asuka was staring right at him in qualm. "I don't know.. something feels off..."

"And you find that surprising?" He asked with a hint of bored sarcasm.

"I know what it is, your thighs look too strong." Taehyun blurted.

"Cool! I guess I'm wearing ripped jeans."

"Heck no, I know a way to fix that problem and also keep your skirt on." He quickly ran off to fetch a pair of black see-through tights and came back with a "Tada!"

"Let's layer them with black socks. What do you think of platformed Oxford shoes?"Asuka asked Taehyun, they were really acting like Beomgyu's opinion doesn't matter.

"Yes!! He'll look great!"

And Beomgyu once again lost hope.

~

"Oh my god. Beomgyu. I didn't know your waist was that small." Asuka was staring hard while the guy was unbuttoning his shirt, giving space to put on whatever they have for him next. Beomgyu blushed, glaring away. "I guess...."

"You absolutely need to wear something cropped." Taehyun nodded with wide eyes at Asuka's demand.

"No screw y'all, I'm not doing that."

Taehyun turned to Asuka, "But the problem is that his upper body is manly, like his shoulders are very broad. We need to give him something very oversized that'll cover his muscles but at the same time we need to show his tummy."

"Guys? I'm objecting to this??"

"I'll try to find like a baggy cropped sweater." Asuka said.
One minute later, Taehyun clapped in thrill after seeing her come back with a sweater that had this very pretty blue colour, the sleeves seem to be very long like they'll probably even cover his hands. And the best part is that it's cropped.