▹ System 4͎1͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

FLASHBACK

Taehyun's POV

This feels very fascinating, being in this new world that I've been guided to is surely a better situation than being in the real world right now.

I really do wonder why I let them use my real body as a guinea pig like that. They did say that they would pay me quite a lot of money if I survived this though so..

I should just be thankful that it's working and that I'm not in huge pain right now.

Looks like LCVR could potentially indeed be an alternative to anaesthetics.

It says in this newspaper that this game can be played by maximum 4 people, but for this prototype they decided to use 2.
I looked up from my newspaper only to see how that Asuka girl was quite restless.

When I introduced myself to her, I didn't mention that I was player 2 but now I wonder if I should've.

Kang Taehyun is an actual character in this game just like Nakaya Asuka is. All I'm doing is playing as the Kang Taehyun character.

I gotta say that it's quite an honour that they made a character based on me.

Finally it's time to meet player 1, the boy who has everything that I don't have. I looked up from my newspaper one last time, and there he is.

"Is your shitty newspaper so great that you couldn't bother acknowledging what's been going on around you?"

I sigh, I guess I can show my face now, but seriously is Mr Choi's son really gonna have this attitude the whole time? "I knew exactly what was going on. Also it's not crappy, it involves you and me so look." I pointed at the article I was reading, containing everything you need to know about multiplayer mechanics.

Crap! What am I doing?! Mr Choi said I shouldn't tell him that I'm a player too. Hopefully he doesn't know how to read!

Oh.. Actually it looks like he's just gonna be staring at my face, okay, that's better but how unsettling.

Wow this guy isn't nice to have around, why is he calling me a filler character?

He's beautiful I have to admit that but oh my god he's not friendly and it doesn't seem like he wants to be here.

Is that why Mr Choi told me not to tell him about my identity? I don't know he might say something like: "Why the fuck did my dad tell me to play this shit while you could just do it instead, especially since you're getting paid for it and not me!"
Known him for like 2 minutes and I can tell this could be his reaction.

We are finally inside the tower and now the theme song is playing for the first time! At the end of the song Hatanaka sang this:

"This is not game
I don't need "Continue" or "Save"
Did you think you could rewind?
I get up and go against it with one life left, Only 1 life to survive"

Haha yep...... he's talking about me.

The game revolves around player 1.
Player 2 is just like a side character, he just has one life and he can't pause or save the game. Just player 1 can do that.