Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven; News & New House Part I

London and Matthew invited Joshua, Takecia, Jon, Trinity, Tamar, Juaquin, Joe, and Laniyah on a boat to have some fun on the waters but also let them know about some exciting news.

"How weird that we're, like, hanging out with Joe and Laniyah?" Tamar asked.

Laniyah rolled her eyes.

"Hey, we can be cordial," Joe said.

As they head out to the boat into the water, London pulls Laniyah to the side.

"Are you uncomfortable?" London asked Laniyah.

Laniyah flips her hair.

"No. Why? Why would I be?" Laniyah answered.

London lets out a nervous chuckle.

"Oh, it's just kind of...you're being so calm and quiet so I just wanted to check on you," London said.

Laniyah never had a problem with Joe, aside from the fact he couldn't control his girl but she knew she needed to be cordial for the sake of her sister and Matthew's relationship.

"I'm good for now, I'll let you know when I'm ready to throw him or anyone else overbroad," Laniyah said before she walked away from London.

All the couples separated and went to different parts of the boat, cuddling and talking while Laniyah just sat far away from Joe, taking selfies.

Joe sighed and scooted over to where Laniyah was sitting.

"We should at least speak to each other since we'll be on this boat for three hours together," Joe said.

Laniyah looked away from her phone and frowned at Joe.

"What do we have to talk about?" Laniyah asked him.

Joe shrugged.

"Anything, really," Joe answered.

Laniyah rolled her eyes.

"Save it for therapy, Joe," Laniyah told him.

"Laniyah," Joe said.

Joe was trying to be friendly with Laniyah as they would be around each other he could see that Matthew and London's relationship was very serious. They would probably get married one day so he needed things to be good with Laniyah.

"Joe," Laniyah said.

After a while, Joe gave up after getting the silent treatment from Laniyah. London and Matthew called everyone to the center of the boat with drinks.

"Okay, so why did you guys want us to hang out on a boat today?" Jon asked London and Matthew.

"Yeah, what was the reason?" Takecia asked.

Matthew and London looked at each other.

"Are you guys engaged or something?" Trinity asked.

"That's not it," Matthew answered.

Laniyah looked at London's stomach area and smiled. She let out a squeal.

"Oh, my God! You're pregnant!" Laniyah exclaimed.

"You're not pregnant. Really?" Takecia said as Matthew placed a hand over London's stomach.

"We took like forty pregnancy tests and the doctor confirmed that I'm nine weeks," London said.

"And we're engaged," Matthew said.

Everyone congratulated them.

"You could have told us this on land," Jon said after experiencing seasickness.